Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

900d71383b988892caef26bae1d47afb.gif

Ehh, doing too much but IG poster is wild extra. White folks desecrate historical places all the time. Low key what they did might have been how they used to do it. Plus this strikes me as one of those IGs where they probably aren't even actually black.

Didn't even watch. I'm not sure if this is rock bottom but if not it's pretty damn close. I hope this helps some people understand that 'freedom to do x' is not the same as saying 'you should do x.' Somethings are just not appropriate for the setting.

It's not unreasonable at all. Bloated salaries of executives and other useless paper-shufflers needs to drop. I don't understand when businesses at that level of profitability say they can't afford it. No one needs to make $1M+ in salary + bonuses + stock options etc.

If not readjust salaries for the sake of the workers, do it for the fact that your industry is hurting for people and the first airline to get with the program is going to see a spike in quality and from there, customers.

It's not unreasonable at all. Bloated salaries of executives and other useless paper-shufflers needs to drop. I don't understand when businesses at that level of profitability say they can't afford it. No one needs to make $1M+ in salary + bonuses + stock options etc.

If not readjust salaries for the sake of the workers, do it for the fact that your industry is hurting for people and the first airline to get with the program is going to see a spike in quality and from there, customers.
Y’all think flight attendants should be paid $200k/year?

Back
Top Bottom