Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

if you workout or lift

remember leg day is important to 
roll.gif
mean.gif
My man got the same shoe size as my sister lmao
dudes hands are bigger than his feet lmfaooo

She told him the more he asks about changing the boiled water the longer she'll keep it. Theres more to it then just being frugal. Shes a gross control freak.

That male has none of my respect.

This. It definitely has very little to do with saving money, there's a million ways you can save money, nobody ever sat down after a rough month and said "Ok, we'll keep HBO and Showtime, and I still need my data plan and unlimited texts on my phone, but the "@&$!in Spaghetti Sauce bill was $5.25 last month! We gotta make sacrifices if we're ever gonna get ahead..."

That legit made me angry. 

bish should lose her kids, reusing water and pasta sauces like that cant be healthy.

best believe her hair and make-up was correct tho :rolleyes

house smellin like all musty fatman titty 

Reps all around, Im done

:rofl:

^^^ that had me to
A+++ execution to you both
Repped..
Jaden too young to be taking all these L's
Smh..

^Bathroom smells like beer, crime and boo boo

if you workout or lift

remember leg day is important to :rofl: :smh:

"Nobody can see my legs in the club brah. They'll only see my premium upper body. Not my lackluster legs"...

He's already shrugging

Last edited:
No lie that crown jean jacket kinda fly if im a bama for thinkin that let me know now lol

Smh @ that ****** showin all that skin

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/717181/width/500/height/1000[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="BuddhaChris" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/260124/fools-wildin-thinking-they-doing-it-unappreciation-vol-get-the-out/11190#post_19440311[/URL]"]

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
:wow:
Kinda have a bonner......

[/QUOTE]

[/quote]

I don't know if that's supposed to be Matt Bonner, but it looks like Brian Scalabrine. :lol:

That has to be her brother. Theres no way a dude in a relationship is saying yes to that. If were that tight on money, we're taking showers together at set times. lol

Last edited:
Why she living third world, and shes not even in the slums.

she probably washed those styrofoam plates also..

Back
Top Bottom