Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

http://www.novamov.com/video/ae823680a905a

og vid

edit: can't lie...she kinda cute tho
All her cuteness dies when I think about this chick wiping her face with dryer lint. Hol time she jus served lasagna cooked n the dishwasher YUCK! Same spaghetti sauce ur lil snot nose kids drool is floating around in it. That's unsanitary servin that. So she wud bop u off pour up sum juice not finish the juice and poor it back n the bottle.nah bruh smash n dash so u cudnt learn her habits

That chicks box must be made of gold  mold for dude to be sticking around for that.

Her putting that spaghetti sauce back into the jar
sick.gif
fixed

All her cuteness dies when I think about this chick wiping her face with dryer lint. Hol time she jus served lasagna cooked n the dishwasher YUCK! Same spaghetti sauce ur lil snot nose kids drool is floating around in it. That's unsanitary servin that. So she wud bop u off pour up sum juice not finish the juice and poor it back n the bottle.nah bruh smash n dash so u cudnt learn her habits
roll.gif

Seriously though I can't believe she served that crap to people...old dude is bugged out putting up with all that.

98% of nters like that^^^^
They ought to be shame... Her mass is nonexistent..
sick.gif

roll.gif

Seriously though I can't believe she served that crap to people...old dude is bugged out putting up with all that.
Didn't even think about it like that......those poor children probably swa-.....my heart weeps for them...

#stopstephanie2014

Chris Cuomo lookin at Dennis Rodman like "you were my favorite bad boy, what happened?" :rofl: :rofl:

....well at least I was looking at him like that :smh: :wow:

:rofl:

Chick is disturbed.....how is she driving a gas guzzling suv and trying to save money? unless she using recycled cooking oil or turning off the car every time she stops at a red light......dude is bugging living with her.

Saw this in a fb group. He sure was proud that he can work out in these cold weather.

"-12F in the midwest, don't matter. Cross training continues"

cmon.. y'all actually believe this nonsense. **** is so fake. 

I hope so, because she crossed the line of being frugal and being nasty. That ***** is nasty, and him as a man for allowing that mess :smh: Talking about they have money. If he did have the money he would pay the bills and she wouldn't have a say, or he would have his own spot. He is a bum and that is why he is putting up with that. I would never even bring family or friends over to my crib and serve them that slop. No self respect whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom