Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Homie got the same outfit too.

Homie look like he got on the Sky Davis Air Jets

She has her hair done and make-up done, and she worried about water running up the bill? Water ain't that damn expensive.

Dude aint even in the shower long enough to wash under his bewbs.

Makin kinds eat that dirty food.

So many Ls

That chicks box must be made of gold for dude to be sticking around for that.

Her putting that spaghetti sauce back into the jar :x

Not sure if this is right for this thread but shawty was really trying to save money B.

...Wild.

Didn't know this was a show but started to watch the other clips on youtube, some of them gross like the dude who reuses his shower water for cleaning dishes and whatever else over and over 
sick.gif

She told him the more he asks about changing the boiled water the longer she'll keep it. Theres more to it then just being frugal. Shes a gross control freak.

That male has none of my respect.

Reusing boiling water and scraping ranch/pasta sauce back into the bottle?  I wish she would tell me to do that, ***** miss me with that nasty stuff.

Not sure if this is right for this thread but shawty was really trying to save money B.
That's jus gross! Nah bruh uv been on tv now u can pull sum new yambs. B**c# gotta a baby monitor telling me to get out the shower! He needs to knock that p***y off the pedestal

She told him the more he asks about changing the boiled water the longer she'll keep it. Theres more to it then just being frugal. Shes a gross control freak.

That male has none of my respect.

This. It definitely has very little to do with saving money, there's a million ways you can save money, nobody ever sat down after a rough month and said "Ok, we'll keep HBO and Showtime, and I still need my data plan and unlimited texts on my phone, but the "@&$!in Spaghetti Sauce bill was $5.25 last month! We gotta make sacrifices if we're ever gonna get ahead..."

I wonder if the dude contributes to.the household? If not, no matter how nasty, he has no room to complain.

Back
Top Bottom