Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

this vid is only on fb unfortunately. the disrespect is beyond disgusting :smh:.

believe it or not that vid was staged. the chick that posted it is an actress who plays the mother in this video. she has a bunch of other vids like this including her on the train arguing with a dude because he gave her aids and the one where a dude get beat up in a liquor store by a cross dresser and a chick, which was posted on here a while back

this vid is only on fb unfortunately. the disrespect is beyond disgusting
mean.gif
believe it or not that vid was staged. the chick that posted it is an actress who plays the mother in this video. she has a bunch of other vids like this including her on the train arguing with a dude because he gave her aids and the one where a dude get beat up in a liquor store by a cross dresser and a chick, which was posted on here a while back

Jamaican moms......yo and I thought my mom was bad

Then again that kid was OD disrespectful.

She need to send him down to Jamaica to his grandmother. teach him some manners

Last edited:

this vid is only on fb unfortunately. the disrespect is beyond disgusting
mean.gif

the disrespect was so real in that. I got my *** whipped as a child in a somewhat abusive manner but I still believe these kids need to taste that belt when it gets out of line. if there is no fear of physical retaliation, talking can do only so much. I think its part of the reason why you see so many guy vs girl fights on wshh

this vid is only on fb unfortunately. the disrespect is beyond disgusting :smh:.

Pathmark on 125th :smh: I'm not surprised that this happened there.

With all these fight videos how could we forget about the infamous baby oil fight?

Broooo this ***** ICEJJFISH really winning :wow: i am officially salt. Some girl I follow on IG just shot a music video with him... And he got a baddie :smh:

Instagram search then tags, then type snowchallenge and smh away

Back
Top Bottom