Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The **** am I looking at? :rofl:

I dont do salads so I gotta assume all that shredded lettuce is for the burger beneath it :lol:

Probably fake but still :lol:

Lobster like I will do whatever it takes not to end up in that pot.
I don't know much about Chernobyl but i see that that those pics have caused uproar.
I could have my numbers wrong, only watched one episode of the HBO miniseries. However I think we are suppose to avoid that place for at least 100 years because of radioactivity.

I can't even fault Joe in MOST cases, he just a horny old man. Hell all this time I thought he was a widower, his wife is alive. :rofl:

Taking everything into account she doesn't look bad for her age.
190406-joe-jill-biden.jpg

ive always heard peanut butter and banana go together, not sure this what they meant tho :rofl:

lil girl just made me positive im going leather for the next whip.
I have cloth in my truck, but I just don't allow eating or drinking in my car. If you aren't cleaning it out then no eating in my truck. Period. We just drove to Orlando from VA, make two food stops. We stop at the spot and eat, get back in the truck. Wife lets our girls eat in her SUV, seats are sticky, juice boxes on the floor, crushed up biscuits. Naw not happening.

I have cloth in my truck, but I just don't allow eating or drinking in my car. If you aren't cleaning it out then no eating in my truck. Period. We just drove to Orlando from VA, make two food stops. We stop at the spot and eat, get back in the truck. Wife lets our girls eat in her SUV, seats are sticky, juice boxes on the floor, crushed up biscuits. Naw not happening.
giphy.gif

we're starting my daughter on solids by the end of this month. i need to know what im getting into lol. crushed up biscuits tho?

giphy.gif

Obviously, dude shouldn't have put hands on the driver, but the driver had that slick mouth. Never seen someone get punch so pleasurable, well I have ...

You can clearly see driver was annoyed before any dialogue and then try to belittle dude when he asked to try to speed up. Then dude wasnt even disrespecting him, but driver wanted to show he has the power. LoL

Like feel empathy, tell him you'll try, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom