Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

HotEmbellishedBlowfish-size_restricted.gif

Obviously, dude shouldn't have put hands on the driver, but the driver had that slick mouth. Never seen someone get punch so pleasurable, well I have ...

You can clearly see driver was annoyed before any dialogue and then try to belittle dude when he asked to try to speed up. Then dude wasnt even disrespecting him, but driver wanted to show he has the power. LoL

Like feel empathy, tell him you'll try, etc.

Is this the attacker? Has to be the way you're caping for dude. The driver did nothing wrong, and he didn't have a slick mouth. It was a straight up question, don't you see the traffic? I can't weave in out like that, point blank. The only issue I have with the driver is him not having anything to protect himself with doing that kind of job. You're not a real taxi with partitions separating you and the customers. I keep a hammer under my seat just because. I would never do lyft or regular uber, I'll be damned if I have a stranger(s) in my back seat for them to have the upper hand on me. That camera won't mean **** if that maniac is walking around unharmed. Get a knife or something you can use to cause damage next time. He better learn from this encounter. It could have been much much worse.

I don't want that fool representing me, who the hell elected this moron, :smh:

:rofl:

no cap, definitely did this on a cruise when we first got to the room. we were dead tired from the drive. i tried to dive in the middle of the bed and fell straight to the floor :rofl: lesson learned

Happened 2nd night of my first cruise. Had a bahama Papa while docked in the bahamas among other drinks. Me and babygirl went HAM when we got back, starting slipping through the center of those twin beds :rofl:

:sick:

Back
Top Bottom