Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

in59owr3nm331.gif

Not even an elderly man? Or someone with an injury or a cane?
I would begrudgingly depending on how I am feeling, I got my own aches and pains at my age. Plus I don't sit in the handicap seats just because of that. If dudes in the handicap seats aren't giving up their seats chances are neither am I.
Good ol H Town. I bet that person was born and raised in Houston, too.
Exit must be brand new and they never saw it. Idiots.

**** wildin that ANGERS me that happened to me coming back from Florida. Dude almost sideswipe me, I had to slam on my brakes and hit a construction barrel. I had the wife and daughters in the car, nobody in that car would have ever driven again if they hit us.

Could not give a 'like' to that video either. POS in the Tahoe should've got a beating from that Impala driver or at the very least had his truck rollover. :smh::smh::smh:

I could overlook the last minute lane change if he was in the Impala's lane to begin with but cutting across like that was pure lack of judgement.

Could not give a 'like' to that video either. POS in the Tahoe should've got a beating from that Impala driver or at the very least had his truck rollover. :smh::smh::smh:

I could overlook the last minute lane change if he was in the Impala's lane to begin with but cutting across like that was pure lack of judgement.
People out here not thinking in 2/3 ton vehicles going maybe 70 mph. I'm sure nothing bad will happen, I will get off my bad driving soapbox though.

Back
Top Bottom