Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Damn it's this hard out here for you short dudes?!?
Not for me.

Not when I got my Wyatt boots on.
1754BFB5-0FA9-4B12-A597-4B9993CD66A2.png

Homie with the bucket :rofl:
:rofl: I knew it was going to be a Titanic song from the tweet.

Colorist parents some pages back apparently got their lambo ‘vandalized’

Destroying your own whip for youtube views

F96F4B9D-FB23-417B-BCB1-CFE5848A6A45.jpeg

...... so lemme get this straight. someone spray painted colorist all over your lambo didnt get any on the wheels? wheels would actually be a grip to replace, the paint would just be a wrap away from good as new. that is, if its not water-soluble spray paint as it is. i told yall... clout chasing is out of hand man.

they know they messed up with that video the other day, and once they got the backlash they came up with this to make it seem like theyre the victims now. foh

textbook frenemies. its all he he ha ha until she thinks about how you and her ex were always a lil too friendly. then boom. "i didnt know throwing the beer can would knock her out oh my gosh!"

Unless he's gay, his girl got some ******* man hands :smh:

I wouldn't even be mad at him, :rofl:

Yo we gotta fist fight over this. No questions :lol:

Nah fam, let that dude cook. He's doing it, lol

That wasn't the ending I was expecting, :lol:

Colorist parents some pages back apparently got their lambo ‘vandalized’

Destroying your own whip for youtube views

F96F4B9D-FB23-417B-BCB1-CFE5848A6A45.jpeg

I don't even know them and I would bet they did it themselves. These social media people will do anything for attention. Besides, they and their viewers seem to forget that they aren't good actors. That wouldn't be a normal reaction to somebody vandalizing your car, especially if it's a Lambo.

MInd blowing how these fools are making 'Lambo' money. Even if it's a lease that's gotta be $1000+ a month at the minimum.

Holup they have an internet show?! :rofl: that vandalism is definitely fake for views.
I highly doubt anyone with a lamb would leave it outside instead of a garage.
A house like that seems like it would have cameras.

MInd blowing how these fools are making 'Lambo' money. Even if it's a lease that's gotta be $1000+ a month at the minimum.
every view counts. people watch them just to talk ish about em most likely.... but that still puts money in their pocket. dont want to support em, just dont watch their content

Some fighters make you take notice. The feline did everything his trainer wanted him to do. He used his gloves to block the overhand right from the fighter in black. Then quickly closed the distance against a taller fighter with a leaping left hook. That leaping left clearly stunned the fighter in black. The feline's use of lateral movement and feints to get into position to unload two quick right hooks was impressive. Props to Eddie Hearn for making this fight. Who needs Anthony Joshua when you have this fighter in your stable. AMAZING.

I love how Purrrnell Whitaker ended the round draft with the high frequency blows. Great way to force a stoppage or at least guarantee himself a 10-8 round. Excellent presence of mind.

:wow: :wow: Sweet Pea

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also, that avalanche clip is from a dope Swedish movie on Netflix. Dude def was in hot water from his wife the rest of the movie. Straight coward status and one of the reasons his marriage was in the tank.
20A7D3E2-B79D-42C3-B0AD-66050E96D4F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom