Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That single Braid Flo

The picture was aggravating in itself but dude took it to another level with the "what's the difference" nonsense.

A lot of people have pets or animals and look at them like legit family. I grew up with dogs my entire life and I cried like a little girl when my first dog died that I owned as an ADULT. that I had bought and raised on my own. I still get choked up thinking about it. His death was also extremely traumatic I saw the whole thing so it upset me more than a peaceful death. People take that **** personally.

This **** is ruining the thread someone post some funny **** ASAP lol
you aint lying about that my dog is like my brother/son and when hes in some time of pain them feelings 
mean.gif

Its not what this thread is about.. I'm pretty sure you'll have better arguments by opening up and animal cruelty thread.

does this count? or is he doing it cause she is nt thick??[/quote]

She is CLEARLY doing.. Just cuz shes #NT Thick!!

:rofl:

I was gonna say...

vegetarians don't eat eggs or fish, lol.

Dude thought he was doing it vegetarian, little did he know... haha

Sike!

lmao, dude is out of his shoes and his dignity :smh:

Dude was probably ******g with him after her took dumb *** for his shoes. purple are so stupid. He steals your shoes, then you ******g send him a **** pic thinking that's gonna help? honestly, If this is real the idiot deserves it. I have no tolerance for ignorance lol

Last edited:
Nah. I'm not wrong there are different "types" of vegetarians. http://www.passionatevegetarian.com/vegetarian_types.htm

VEGANS don't eat fish or dairy/eggs

Pescetarian is still a type of vegetarian. people be quick to call someone out smh

Get your weight up bro.

Vegetarians aren't doing it...

U need to do some push ups but eat some protein first so your pale skinny arms don't break under the weight of your frail body.

It's all that poor kitty's fault for this derailment.

Also, he reminds me of those vegetarian/vegan/pescetarian/super saiyan vegeta/level 5 vegans on social media that love to force all that information on my feed with a pretentious/elitist attitude. Definitely not doing it.

Last edited:
If you don't eat yer meat you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat!

lol

Back
Top Bottom