Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Wowwww

Wtf has this thread come too.

First the kittens now this.

Starting to get pretty ****** twisted in here.

I didn't know if I should post it but I thought this fool was actually wildin thinking he was doing it try car jacking someone. He got the @#*+ out.

Last edited:
Y? This thread went slightly off course n now it's back on track

Y'all really gonna make fun of dude with the bow legs? 
grin.gif
  How does he think he's doing it?

For the past 60 pages the quality of this thread has decreased drastically.

I didn't know if I should post it but I thought this fool was actually wildin thinking he was doing it try car jacking someone. He got the @#*+ out.

Nahh ur goodie, it's actually a crazy thing to see. Someone get shot and die.

I didn't mean it like it shouldn't be posted, I just meant like **** is getting real dark in here lately lol. That **** was cray.

Riley Cooper Wide Receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles gets caught on camera yelling THE racial slur. He's def a good ole' boy that's clearly wildin' thought he was doing it... Now he's on suspension from the team going to "counseling"

here is the link...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3684651

Clearly NOT doing it...

And this thread is fine. Def doesn't need to be locked. Is that the cool thing now "lock it up, time to lock it" def wildin' clearly not doin it with that type of attitude, lol.

it was a joke, no retaliation required. Let's get this **** crackin again.

Last edited:
not wildin, just kinda funny. who knew tracy morgan used to be one of them haircut models? gimme a number 17 w/ a pencil moustache please.

Those should be built into every pair of underwear by now. Humans have come to far to be embarrassed by gas.

reminds me of this one episode of True Life, a guy was Jesse by day but Jessica by night
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom