Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

roll.gif

roll.gif

Man aint nothing "church" about Adrienne
Lol
Never was mad at Ja Rule( even though 50 did hurt his career) but it was funny how nobody really say how CURTIS swagga jacked the hell out of Murder Inc, especially singing like "cookie monster"

Last edited:
I swear I wish I could jump through the computer and straight up choke dudes who kicked that kitten, **** isn't funny at all

I swear I wish I could jump through the computer and straight up choke dudes who kicked that kitten, **** isn't funny at all

i wish i could jump through my computer then through your computer, just to slap you for having that creepy avy.

Last edited:
i wish i could jump through my computer then through your computer, just to slap you for having that creepy avy.
Can you give me a heads up when you might jump through my computer? It would be really awkward if you jump through during the fapping sessions. Thanks

damn it jeffrey, i mean jeff. this is the first thing we see from you post jail?
mean.gif

how is this not a straight to dvd joint?
Another movie to force negros into church.. It doesnt matter if you killed a dude in your past, in Gods eyes if you repent your good. **** that..

Straight up trash...

I would have fought dude on site, no talking.

A cat? That was half a kitten. Typical ratchet hood ****, ignorance at it's finest. U should see the shameful **** trashy *** people do to beautiful Pits or Rotties, see stories all the time of people getting arrested for ****.

I can't stand animal cruelty, **** makes me livid.

Straight up trash...

I would have fought dude on site, no talking.

A cat? That was half a kitten. Typical ratchet hood ****, ignorance at it's finest. U should see the shameful **** trashy *** people do to beautiful Pits or Rotties, see stories all the time of people getting arrested for ****.

I can't stand animal cruelty, **** makes me livid.
QFT

that's wrong on so many levels.

hate when people mess with these defenseless animals. 

Another movie to force negros into church.. It doesnt matter if you killed a dude in your past, in Gods eyes if you repent your good. **** that..

Of course Stephen Baldwin is in it, lol with his born again ******** lol

Do you guys eat animals????

And i don't wanna hear the "domesticated vs. wild animal" argument. Animals are animals right?

Do you guys eat animals????

And i don't wanna hear the "domesticated vs. wild animal" argument. Animals are animals right?

Wrong...

I don't eat Cats, Pit Bulls and Labradors.

don't even go there like it's the same thing.

They weren't kicking that cat to eat it, they were kicking it to be cruel. That could have been some neighborhood little girl or women's cat. Don't even start with that ****.

And the humane slaughter of animals for food is different than kicking a cat into a building and breaking it's ribs puncturing it's lungs so it can die a slow death spitting up and choking on it's own blood.

And luckily the majority of states agree with me because If a cop saw them do that, they would be arrested for animal cruelty.

Ur a fool if your gonna justify that behavior because people eat animals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom