Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

smh damn why yall hating on the tlc movie it looks pretty good..yall can't say in the first couple seconds they dont look exactly like them

smh damn why yall hating on the tlc movie it looks pretty good..yall can't say in the first couple seconds they dont look exactly like them

folks are hating...

They did a good job on the casting and re-enactments of the videos...

Now they just need to pray there's a damn good script behind it...

i wonder how deep they will go with the tlc story..will they have left-eye's death in it ,t-boz marriage with mack 10, chili with usher :nerd:

I sound like a fan...i kinda miss the tlc days

Last edited:
i wonder how deep they will go with the tlc story..will they have left-eye's death in it ,t-boz marriage with mack 10, chili with usher
nerd.gif

How can they not have left eyes death in it? The cast looks good, but Chili looks off close up

That movie is gonna be trash :lol:

All they showed you were re-enactments of the videos EVERYONE has seen. If they decided to not even show 1 clip besides that, you know the acting/script has to be turd.

Tools and structures for mobile, flexible and nomadic urban living are an important raison d’être for this blog — we’ve already featured loads and loads of them. This Walking Shelter, however, is something I haven’t seen before.
Designed by SIBLING, a collective based in Melbourne, Sydney and Amsterdam, the Walking Shelter is a human shelter stored within a pair of sneakers. The tool is stored compactly in integrated net pockets in the shoe, and expands out and around the body to form an enclosure that relies on the human frame as a supporting structure. In other words: this fashion piece allows you to turn yourself into a tent.
According to the designers, the Walking Shelter can be customized by the user to adapt to a variety of contexts and environments.
Walking-Shelter-1.jpg

http://popupcity.net/design/pair-of...tm_campaign=Feed:+popupcity+(The+Pop-Up+City)

:lol: Little Bow Wow doing all that poppin telling Big D to handle that, lol. Big D's only concern at the moment was the food in his hand, lol.

Semi interested
roll.gif
yall wrong

she does kinda look like her tho. keke palmer so damn ugly though
mean.gif
disrespect to chili
Keke ugly?  A solid 8 IMO.  You wilin bruh bruh.  

And no lil mama doesnt.

Also *waits for various hispanic groups/causes/lobbies to bash hollywood for not casting a hispanic actress*
i wonder how deep they will go with the tlc story..will they have left-eye's death in it ,t-boz marriage with mack 10, chili with usher
nerd.gif

How can they not have left eyes death in it? The cast looks good, but Chili looks off close up
MBIR and scared for the car rolling scene.

frown.gif

damn it jeffrey, i mean jeff. this is the first thing we see from you post jail? :smh:

how is this not a straight to dvd joint?

Last edited:
^ high fasion? avant garde? 
eyes.gif

i think this is the dumbest outfit i've seen in my life
tired.gif

regular sized pockets and collars just didn't cut it anymore for this gentleman
eek.gif

no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom