Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lot of wylin in a wylin thread. Although I don’t enjoy the analysis. Let’s just stick to one person doing the analysis.

I am kicking myself for missing this fight. This fight is the prime example for why weight classes exist. The heavyweight assumed he'd be fighting another heavyweight not a junior middleweight. The WBO, WBA, WBC and IBF didn't sanction this bout which explains my lack of coverage. The heavyweight did everything you shouldn't do in a fight against a fighter with superior hand and foot speed. Against a fighter with superior speed you have to control distance and range. Making sudden movements will cause other injuries which is what happened. The junior middleweight did everything him and his trainer worked on in camp. He used his superior hand speed to unload the first left which not only got the heavyweight's attention but made him abandon the gameplan. His straight lefts to close the show was the highlight of this bout.

:rofl: Sheriff Clark strikes again!

PowerlessBeautifulHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

I am kicking myself for missing this fight. This fight is the prime example for why weight classes exist. The heavyweight assumed he'd be fighting another heavyweight not a junior middleweight. The WBO, WBA, WBC and IBF didn't sanction this bout which explains my lack of coverage. The heavyweight did everything you shouldn't do in a fight against a fighter with superior hand and foot speed. Against a fighter with superior speed you have to control distance and range. Making sudden movements will cause other injuries which is what happened. The junior middleweight did everything him and his trainer worked on in camp. He used his superior hand speed to unload the first left which not only got the heavyweight's attention but made him abandon the gameplan. His straight lefts to close the show was the highlight of this bout.

Bro you’re the gift that keeps on giving :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom