Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

giphy.gif

its flat out incredible, how some white people are SO disconnected from the real world... they dont think there will be consequences for this kind of thing. like, think of the mind state of a person who has this humor... being SO stupid that they dont understand that other people for the most part will not be laughing with them nor see this as funny. theyre that lost about society. to me, thats a dangerous person.

or you can just be an adult and spend time with the person you are attracted to.
i don't understand this culture of men and women, like relationships are some type of competition.
if you try and make me compete with some other cat, i'm gone.
too many good women to waste time with someone who is all about themselves.
it's sad this type of logic and behavior is common.

Last edited:

females like these swear theyre always the biggest catch and once you date them theyll upgrade you and cook for their man and keep their man happy etc etc etc... but you single as hell. if you're such a catch and men should be competing for you cuz you're SO great.... tf happened to you? why you out here on twitter barking in the dark instead of enjoying time with your battle royale winner?

Fight of the year candidate. To be honest, I had very low expectations of this fight when it was announced. The fighter in blue is probably the second most technically sound fighter we've seen in this thread. He was in there with a fighter with tons of experience fighting Southpaws as evidenced by him circling to the left. The fighter in Blue unloaded a powerful looping left which hurt the fighter in Black badly. To follow that up with a left right one two combination on the ref was AMAZING. Fellas, what was the first thing you noticed in this bout? The AMAZING and steady camera work. We saw all the action which is rare nowadays. Hats off to Top Rank and Goosen Promotions for putting out an AMAZING fight card and promoting this fight.

20180424_112056.jpg

Stay true .....

doin' it, as you said.

but...ima just...put:

FBI busts cop for allegedly dealing drugs out of his cruiser

https://nypost.com/2018/04/20/fbi-busts-cop-for-allegedly-dealing-drugs-out-of-his-cruiser/

On Feb. 11, 2018, McAusland allegedly met the undercover buyer in his police cruiser at a supermarket parking lot, near police headquarters, and sold him four sample heroin pills, authorities said.

He then sold the buyer larger hauls of the pills on several other occasions, including 1,010 pills for $7,000 on April 1, the federal authorities said.

He also sold the buyer marijuana, heroin and cocaine in October 2017, according to authorities.

McAusland, who had worked for the police department for four years, faces a maximum of 40 years in prison for narcotics distribution.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom