Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Fight of the year candidate. To be honest, I had very low expectations of this fight when it was announced. The fighter in blue is probably the second most technically sound fighter we've seen in this thread. He was in there with a fighter with tons of experience fighting Southpaws as evidenced by him circling to the left. The fighter in Blue unloaded a powerful looping left which hurt the fighter in Black badly. To follow that up with a left right one two combination on the ref was AMAZING. Fellas, what was the first thing you noticed in this bout? The AMAZING and steady camera work. We saw all the action which is rare nowadays. Hats off to Top Rank and Goosen Promotions for putting out an AMAZING fight card and promoting this fight.

0CF.gif

I am kicking myself for missing this fight. This fight is the prime example for why weight classes exist. The heavyweight assumed he'd be fighting another heavyweight not a junior middleweight. The WBO, WBA, WBC and IBF didn't sanction this bout which explains my lack of coverage. The heavyweight did everything you shouldn't do in a fight against a fighter with superior hand and foot speed. Against a fighter with superior speed you have to control distance and range. Making sudden movements will cause other injuries which is what happened. The junior middleweight did everything him and his trainer worked on in camp. He used his superior hand speed to unload the first left which not only got the heavyweight's attention but made him abandon the gameplan. His straight lefts to close the show was the highlight of this bout.

Fight of the year candidate. To be honest, I had very low expectations of this fight when it was announced. The fighter in blue is probably the second most technically sound fighter we've seen in this thread. He was in there with a fighter with tons of experience fighting Southpaws as evidenced by him circling to the left. The fighter in Blue unloaded a powerful looping left which hurt the fighter in Black badly. To follow that up with a left right one two combination on the ref was AMAZING. Fellas, what was the first thing you noticed in this bout? The AMAZING and steady camera work. We saw all the action which is rare nowadays. Hats off to Top Rank and Goosen Promotions for putting out an AMAZING fight card and promoting this fight.
:rofl: Sheriff Clark strikes again!

I've gotta be the only one in this thread that doesn't read/find the fight analysis funny

Same.

Wild corny honestly, nor is it funny but hey if some people enjoy em. ‍♂️

I don't mess with them either, but not knocking dude because others enjoy it.

Keep doing your thing though aepps.

I rather his fight analysis stuff than the thread derailing for politics, racial stuff, and anything else not having to do with fools wildin'.

At least if you don't mess with the fight breakdowns you just scroll your *** on along, but the other stuff like arguing over nonsense is endless because bozo's keep replying and feeding into the BS.

I just want to laugh and kill some time up in here not read thesis's about stuff irrelevant to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom