Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20180425-155049_Messenger.jpg
both of them can eat a bowl of stewed pizzles to be honest

Who is at fault here? Doesn't look like he couldn't have done much damage to the black Toyota. But that poor Truck, :rofl:

Old man 'doored' the rider but at the same time fatty on the scooter was straddling the middle (which could be legal/illegal based on the city's laws). That said ol' boy clearly at fault for holding the scooter's throttle as he was picking it up. :lol:

i must be missing something cuz the ok sign is white power? oh well. this is what a lot of you get for worshiping kanye like his genius goes past the music hes released after MBDTF. or as if he has any genius in fashion at all besides striking gold with the yeezy 2 design. hes been on twitter posting up these old fake deep quotes while fake inspired people go off bout how hes right and they need to get their ish together.

same dude bold enough to say bush doesnt like black people is buddy buddy with ol "my african american over there" *** trump. yall got it. :lol:

i must be missing something cuz the ok sign is white power? oh well. this is what a lot of you get for worshiping kanye like his genius goes past the music hes released after MBDTF. or as if he has any genius in fashion at all besides striking gold with the yeezy 2 design. hes been on twitter posting up these old fake deep quotes while fake inspired people go off bout how hes right and they need to get their ish together.

same dude bold enough to say bush doesnt like black people is buddy buddy with ol "my african american over there" *** trump. yall got it. :lol:

FACTSSSS

I rather his fight analysis stuff than the thread derailing for politics, racial stuff, and anything else not having to do with fools wildin'.

At least if you don't mess with the fight breakdowns you just scroll your *** on along, but the other stuff like arguing over nonsense is endless because bozo's keep replying and feeding into the BS.

I just want to laugh and kill some time up in here not read thesis's about stuff irrelevant to the thread.

But if fools in here are wildin, it's still fools wildin

Back
Top Bottom