Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

PoliteSlimBoilweevil-max-14mb.gif

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/edu...uestioned-former-state-board-education-member

A good 30% of this ****ing country thinks like this piece of ****, and many hold positions of high power like this scumbag, who was on the state BofEd in TX. You know, these people have been waging a campaign of terror against people of color in this country for 350 years, and as a WHITE guy, I would happily join in to do the same **** to these mother****ers they did during reconstruction and Jim Crow. Ropes, torches, dogs, hoses. Let's just do it. Because looking around in 2018, **** hasn't changed much since Memphis '68.

What a ****. Who's that rude to call someone out like that.
Hence the reason why I complained about the shirt.

While this guy is trying to test this Man's merits, I can assure you there are plenty of whites admitted not because of Merits but because of deep pockets.

But yeah, I'm wildin.

You can tell from this snippet that it was the later rounds of the fight, as fatigue affected both fighters in different ways.

Fighter in black was winning the round by being more active but throwing reckless haymakers and sloppy combinations in order to end the fight. Smart move to attack when your opponent is weak and vulnerable, but don't leave your guard down.

Fighter in grey did a great job of keeping his defenses up, even though he was clearly out of gas. He kept his guard up , gave his opponent a small target, used the ropes, even went low and caused his attacker to lose his footing (and shoe) giving him more time to rest.

I'd say he did his best to escape the round without a knockout, but that flurry clearly put him behind on the scorecards, and I would assume he would need a knockout to win the fight. Not an impossible task for the fighter in grey if he could just be patient and take advantage of the sloppy flurries and counter with some precise well timed shots.

i wanted to post so bad that his daughter probably got pounded with NO mercy. i mean nasty style, no respect just flat out smashed in a $50/hr hotel and then came back home to daddy #1 like it was all good. lmaooooooooooo. dudes out here are ruthless. taking him to dinner and ssaying call me if u need anything wont save your daughters cheeks fam. i hate virtue signalers

Back
Top Bottom