Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMHO, it is that serious.

But I can see why others might just discard as a joke.

Minorities are an incredible breed. They want respect but at every turn they are disrespecting, mocking, putting down, etc. each other.

I’ve seen a Johny cash/Elvis one like that.

I get that “race” is your shtick, but it really isn’t ALWAYS a racial issue.

I’ve seen a Johny cash/Elvis one like that.

I get that “race” is your shtick, but it really isn’t ALWAYS a racial issue.
I can give two **** about elvis/cash shirt. That's not the point...

Of course, you are overseeing what I was trying to say.

Carry on.

I can give two **** about elvis/cash shirt. That's not the point...

Of course, you are overseeing what I was trying to say.

Carry on.

I’m not overseeing anything. This isn’t an isolated incident of discrediting minorities. This is someone who is making parody t-shirts or tongue-in-cheek jokes with artists.

I’m not overseeing anything. This isn’t an isolated incident of discrediting minorities. This is someone who is making parody t-shirts or tongue-in-cheek jokes with artists.
No no, you are truly overseeing it.

31131703_387165688360236_1843526458820001792_n.jpg

:rofl:

And I'm suppose to somehow change my point of view because SooperHooper out of all people.

The shirt nor the msg are not that deep ... however, white people are privileged, they don't have to worry about a joke like that. Minorities in the other hand are not.

Would you go around letting someone call you out your name as a joke?

Like why black people freely and willingly go around calling each other N? You don't see whites, Hispanics, Jewish, etc greeting each other with a derogatory word, do you?

**** is not that deep because people refuse to see the lingering effects of stuff like this and take them as jokes.

Carry on brother.

No no, you’re truly overseeing it. I was just hitting him with the appropriate response. Since you had already typed it, I just quoted it. Of course, you we’re overseeing what I was trying to say.

Carry on

No no, you’re truly overseeing it. I was just hitting him with the appropriate response. Since you had already typed it, I just quoted it. Of course, you we’re overseeing what I was trying to say.

Carry on
Ok as long as we clear ...

Dudes be having panties in a bunch when people disagree ... lol

Back
Top Bottom