Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

willahhh.gif

How do we know it was over a cheating girl though? Not that I condone what he did, and I'm not making excuses for his actions. As far as we know he could have done all of that for dime bag of weed. Ignoring what the title says, could there ever be a situation that would justify what took place?

Again I'm not caping for dude and what he did, just curious if a different narrative were given would we all still feel like he went overboard.

Its funny seeing dude capes for broads clearly in the wrong. Not talking about girl in the blue either.

That wasn't no girl, lol. That was somebody great grandmother. Again do we really know it was over a cheating girl? lol

I don't think he woulda actually fired on ol' girl until she squared up and said "what." You just seen him knock a dude out. Maybe don't challenge him. She has a hell of a chin. The he knocked big girl out. If the cheating story is true, he needs 20+ years. Dude is a monster.

A little did appointed that aepps20 aepps20 decided not to cover this bout. That's the reason the sport is dying. If the people who cover it don't even care enough to do heir job, why should I care to watch?

I don't condone beating a woman in any scenanrio, but if they abused his son it changes things. Still don't condone swinging on a woman, but there's all these variables.

I saw this video of a chick unloading an E. Honda flurry on dude and he wasn't swinging back at all. He lost his equilibrium temporarily and was getting clowned. She kept swinging and dude cocked back one time and gave her a swift uppercut and folded her. It's just a lose-lose situation for the guy. Either way is an L.

She's a fool for that. It is not that serious to be chasing after dudes, :smh: The next person won't be so weak

The owners of these stores dock their employee's pay for the theft amounts that's why the employees intervene. But I agree with you, the risk is very high toward the employee.

There was a tragic story here in Toronto where a gas store employee tried to stop a 'gas and dash' POS but ended up losing his life when the POS ran him over. :smh:

The owners of these stores dock their employee's pay for the theft amounts that's why the employees intervene. But I agree with you, the risk is very high toward the employee.

There was a tragic story here in Toronto where a gas store employee tried to stop a 'gas and dash' POS but ended up losing his life when the POS ran him over. :smh:

Your 2nd sentence shows why you shouldnt even consider doing what you said in your first sentence

i remember that guy who got killed by police after a domestic incident

and dudes were saying its no excuse to put hands on a woman

Your 2nd sentence shows why you shouldnt even consider doing what you said in your first sentence

Agreed again, but it's new immigrants looking to make ends meet that work at these places so every dollar counts. There should be some law in place whereby the store owner has to expense out the loss as 'shrink' (for those of you familiar with retail).

That is utterly ridiculous, :smh: Someone robs the store or does a sneak off and I'm responsible for apprehending the perp? What about loss prevention or security guards? Is this the norm in Canada? Because I don't know if that is how things work in the US, correct me if I'm wrong guys. That is insane to expect a cashier to go after a thief. I'm not risking my life for my own ****, you think I'm going to do if for yours when the stuff is insured? Hell nah!

are they sure the first victim is a woman? I could have sworn I seen side burns or a light beard or something. Anyway, they need to find this ***** quick. Too bad we don't know the real story.

That is utterly ridiculous, :smh: Someone robs the store or does a sneak off and I'm responsible for apprehending the perp? What about loss prevention or security guards? Is this the norm in Canada? Because I don't know if that is how things work in the US, correct me if I'm wrong guys. That is insane to expect a cashier to go after a thief. I'm not risking my life for my own ****, you think I'm going to do if for yours when the stuff is insured? Hell nah!

The store owners are ethnic 'minorities' themselves and they prey on their fellow kind. I also don't think this only happens in Canada, it's in the US too. Just wanted to point out that the girl in the video may appear to be wildin' but there's a backstory. Again you are right that the thief could have pulled out a hammer (both kinds) and things would've ended up differently.

Agreed again, but it's new immigrants looking to make ends meet that work at these places so every dollar counts. There should be some law in place whereby the store owner has to expense out the loss as 'shrink' (for those of you familiar with retail).

I hear you and i also agree the employee shouldnt be responsible but i believe the reasoning behind holding the employee accountable is to prevent the employees from having their friends still out the store. If that makes sense...

The store owners are ethnic 'minorities' themselves and they prey on their fellow kind. I also don't think this only happens in Canada, it's in the US too. Just wanted to point out that the girl in the video may appear to be wildin' but there's a backstory. Again you are right that the thief could have pulled out a hammer (both kinds) and things would've ended up differently.
I wasn't sure if it was, but that is crazy.

I hear you and i also agree the employee shouldnt be responsible but i believe the reasoning behind holding the employee accountable is to prevent the employees from having their friends still out the store. If that makes sense...

I do see your other point and I thought about that but didn't think it would be that significant an issue. They'd have to be setting up the store weekly for it to be profitable or something. By then other measures would be put in place by the owner I'd assume.

I don't think he woulda actually fired on ol' girl until she squared up and said "what." You just seen him knock a dude out. Maybe don't challenge him. She has a hell of a chin. The he knocked big girl out. If the cheating story is true, he needs 20+ years. Dude is a monster.

A little did appointed that aepps20 aepps20 decided not to cover this bout. That's the reason the sport is dying. If the people who cover it don't even care enough to do heir job, why should I care to watch?

Apologies for not covering this bout but I only cover fights sanctioned by the requisite athletic commissions. The New Jersey Athletic Commission didn't sanction this bout because the fighter in green clearly came into the fight over the welterweight limit. I just can't cover those fights.

Back
Top Bottom