Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The dude was throwing upper cut jabs and using both hands, that's not a snuff. He threw swift jabs to the temple, any boxer of the sport know what happen when you go for the temple. Asnuff doesnt knock you out cold.

And I'm not siding with the female who cheated. Homie didn't have to knock out the girl in the blue, trying to de-escalate the situation.

His accuracy and power were devasting. He clearly knew what he was doing.

Warmachine85 Warmachine85 I'll pull up wats good! >D
I ain't even a man of violence, I'll throw thema Hands to protect myself.

Only thing real on TV is the news, so try a little harder next time.

You wildin for saying the TV news is real.

Viral internet videos is real, someone posting up after the crime scence on broadcast TV giving vauge facts of what happen isn't.

Warmachine85 Warmachine85 I'll pull up wats good! >D
I ain't even a man of violence, I'll throw thema Hands to protect myself.

You wildin for saying the TV news is real.

Viral internet videos is real, someone posting up after the crime scence on broadcast TV giving vauge facts of what happen isn't.

True, but I was more so talking about in the rare event they report on something positive.

True, but I was more so talking about in the rare event they report on something positive.

Negative news get way more ratings than postive news bro, Florida school shooting for example. You think news is used to spread serenity and order? nah. Its meant cause chaos, disorder and fear.
But don't always believe what is told.

Negative news get way more ratings than postive news bro, Florida school shooting for example. You think news is used to spread serenity and order? nah. Its meant cause chaos, disorder and fear.
But don't always believe what is told.

Yea I know, which is why I said in the rare event and yea, believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

I saw that video on facebook and someone said that he was at a daycare or something where his kid was abused... probably a lie. Dude is a ***** for that though. Now I'm not one of those people that think women are sacred and should never get the hands... because face it, someone women deserve that ****. Any woman that puts their hands on a man like they want it should get what they ask for, because I believe in equal rights, and lefts, and there are some big women out there that you can't toy with... but unloading on 3 different women, none of which tried to actually hit him. Yeah, that jail time is well deserved.

SmartSelectGIF_2018-03-01-08-55-33.gif
Man I still get a good laugh when I see this ...

It reminds me of this ....

Back
Top Bottom