Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Wesley Johnson has to retire now. It's the only option.

buddy out here like:
124_150.jpg

Ol' girl in the purple sweatshirt and the homie from the previous page dropped some serious bodies. :wow:

Was actually surprised the shawty survived his first round of flurries and the leap/jumping attack!

SMH WOW. What an amazing fighter. The fighter in purple use two consecutive counter left hooks to drop two game opponents. Most trainers would focus on her immense power, but I noticed the technique she used to get those shots off really impressed me. I will also say to generate that kind of power fighting off of the back foot is amazing. Only downside was I would have liked to see the fighter in yellow circle away from the fighter in purple's left hand so we could see if she also had power in her right hand.

Clearly homie has some professional boxing skills. To be knocking people out like that and he filled with uncotrolled rage. But once police get this footage he's going to jail for assult and battery.

Clearly you dont need any skills to bomb on a female half your size and not knock her out.

Snuffin a person walking away doesnt require any skills either.

Dude is a waste of oxygen.

Clearly you dont need any skills to bomb on a female half your size and not knock her out.

Snuffin a person walking away doesnt require any skills either.

Dude is a waste of oxygen.

The dude was throwing upper cut jabs and using both hands, that's not a snuff. He threw swift jabs to the temple, any boxer of the sport know what happen when you go for the temple. Asnuff doesnt knock you out cold.

And I'm not siding with the female who cheated. Homie didn't have to knock out the girl in the blue, trying to de-escalate the situation.

Back
Top Bottom