Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

only in f'ing new york, someone is bold enough to do this! i swear to God. Homie must either be homeless, mentally ill, or really cheap.
But hey at least he knows he needs a fresh and is willing to get the job done himself, i applaud him. cause a regualar homeless person doesn't clean anything on their body.

ObviousPracticalBuckeyebutterfly-max-14mb.gif

The store owners are ethnic 'minorities' themselves and they prey on their fellow kind. I also don't think this only happens in Canada, it's in the US too. Just wanted to point out that the girl in the video may appear to be wildin' but there's a backstory. Again you are right that the thief could have pulled out a hammer (both kinds) and things would've ended up differently.
I was about to say. I worked retail for years and never had money taken out of my check for people stealing. It might brijg down the quarterly bonus slightly, if that. Still wouldn't go after anyone though. One, they might have the hammer on them that day. And two, you really don't get paid enough to do all that. All that company is going to do is fire you and replace you within the week.

Collection serious, hope he insured it. Robbin season.
Collection is dope, but the video seems excessive and forced like he’s trying to prove a point when he shouldn’t have to do that at this point in his career.

Collection is dope, but the video seems excessive and forced like he’s trying to prove a point when he shouldn’t have to do that at this point in his career.

I mean i get why he feels that way, but he just comes across as begging in that video.

Cool seeing the heat tho

Back
Top Bottom