Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So many people wildin' on the last few pages. Take the race discussions to the millions of other threads on NT that have taken that turn.

Don't ruin this thread. We come for the lol's...keep it that way.

Millions of race threads here. This ain't the one. Take it somewhere else. Back to the wildin',

Millions of race threads here. This ain't the one. Take it somewhere else. Back to the wildin',
not wilding at all...tide is and has been a very hot commodity for thieves for years...my buddy who did lp for a major convenience store was saying he would catch people weekly, almost daily, trying to get it out the store

not wilding at all...tide is and has been a very hot commodity for thieves for years...my buddy who did lp for a major convenience store was saying he would catch people weekly, almost daily, trying to get it out the store

Tide specifically, or laundry detergent in general?

Just Tide. Look at that price tag. And thats for the little bottle. This fiend by my old crib used to keep me plugged on the big bottles for $10 a piece. Every other day was laundry day in that joint. Laundry loads getting that double cup.

Tide is currency. Especially amongst hypes. Doesnt matter if they're into crack, meth, boy, pills, whatever...if they selling you something its a 1 in 5 chance that its either socks or Tide.

Just Tide. Look at that price tag. And thats for the little bottle. This fiend by my old crib used to keep me plugged on the big bottles for $10 a piece. Every other day was laundry day in that joint. Laundry loads getting that double cup.

Tide is currency. Especially amongst hypes. Doesnt matter if they're into crack, meth, boy, pills, whatever...if they selling you something its a 1 in 5 chance that its either socks or Tide.
THIS 
laugh.gif

CSfLiMzUcAELti_.jpg

White students at Mountain View High School in Stafford VA, from the class of '16, wear "NI16GA We Made It" shirts. 

Never knew that about Tide. Next time I'm in the detergent aisle, I'm gonna check it out.

Also :smh: :smh: :smh: at those class of '16 kids

Last edited:
the tide lady/man have the huge huge box for 20

in they car outside the store 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I dont know the story behind or what that student body looks like but my senior class shirts were voted on by the senior class.

If they're cool with it, Im cool.

Back
Top Bottom