Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I don't see blackface or whiteface because I, unlike others, don't see color while looking at others.

mean.gif

that is black face stop trying to split hairs.
Well, he is dress as someone else ... IMHO if someone doesn't agree is a blackface, I can see why.

Black Face

Justin Timberlake

Like I said,I can see both sides ....
its crazy how youre implying you know the history of blackface but still can compare it to black people in white makeup

youre choosing to be a dip****
So a black guy doing it to be aa white celeb isn't racist?

Last edited:

that is black face stop trying to split hairs.
Well, he is dress as someone else ... IMHO if someone doesn't agree is a blackface, I can see why.

Black Face

Justin Timberlake

Like I said,I can see both sides ....
its crazy how youre implying you know the history of blackface but still can compare it to black people in white makeup

youre choosing to be a dip****
So a black guy doing it to be aa white celeb isn't racist?
No you clown, the conception of blackface was purely to mock blacks and portray blacks as stupid, child like, incompetent, sub-humans and that's the stigma associated with it to this day

What's the history of "white face"? There is none

People PAID to see black face minstrel shows, there were no white face minstrel shows

That's why this shouldn't even be an argument

No you clown, the conception of blackface was purely to mock blacks and portray blacks as stupid, child like, incompetent, sub-humans and that's the stigma associated with it to this day

What's the history of "white face"? There is none

People PAID to see black face minstrel shows, there were no white face minstrel shows

That's why this shouldn't even be an argument
Didn't feel like replying earlier because is off topic .. but you shouldn't take stuff out of context.

I wasn't comparing but rather saying I can understand if someone is offended by a white person being painted black as a Halloweenn custome and others not because it's just custome.

Smh

But really, I don't see race at all when judging a person. If I stereotype its usually by how a person dresses themself

It's hard for me to judge when things are racist because I've always been "the white friend", I just wish we could move past racial issues, there's really no excuse for any of it.

most racist spew that same thing. tombout I'm colorblind 
you're named instagram

cmon man

no

you're above this

Back
Top Bottom