Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Fake, ain't no one gonna waste their money like that
jDEYwbZ.jpg

that is black face stop trying to split hairs.
Well, he is dress as someone else ... IMHO if someone doesn't agree is a blackface, I can see why.

Black Face

Justin Timberlake

Like I said,I can see both sides ....

Last edited:
Well, he is dress as someone else ... IMHO if someone doesn't agree is a blackface, I can see why.
does he need to paint his FACE BLACK? could he not just wear the costume and have the same sign?

*Waits for people to say that's not blackface* 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Florida this time...
mean.gif

Last edited:
Guys, all of this is being discussed in the 5th grade teacher teacher thread.

Cliffs: blackface is clearly meant to humiliate and degrade am entire race. A walking caricature basically.

These are elaborate costumes meant to accurately emulate a specific figure, and the wearer (arguably) should've been more sensitive to the historical significance.

(although I see how that nicki joint can be borderline)

Now let's get back to the lulz.

Last edited:
Guys, all of this is being discussed in the 5th grade teacher teacher thread.

Cliffs: blackface is clearly meant to humiliate and degrade am entire race. A walking caricature basically.

These are elaborate costumes meant to accurately emulate a specific figure, and the wearer (arguably) should've been more sensitive to the historical significance.

(although I see how that nicki joint can be borderline)

Now let's get back to the lulz.
u don't get to choose when blackface is offensive or not 

Is that Dwayne Wade in "white face" up there?

Yeah that's wade.

Hmm, let's say they would've agreed to dress as each other and Timberlake showed up in brown skin with Miami Heat apparel looking dead-on like Wade. Assuming Wade would've been cool with it since it was planned, I wonder if JT would've gotten shunned.

I know some people would be calling for his head.

Last edited:
Yeah that's wade.

Hmm, let's say they would've agreed to dress as each other and Timberlake showed up in brown skin with Miami Heat apparel looking dead-on like Wade. Assuming Wade would've been cool with it since it was planned, I wonder if JT would've gotten shunned.

I know some people would be calling for his head.
There is a difference between "blackface" and "white face"

the issue with you is you see nothing racist about the first one.

also aren't you a police officer?

that is black face stop trying to split hairs.

Black Face

Justin Timberlake

Like I said,I can see both sides ....
its crazy how youre implying you know the history of blackface but still can compare it to black people in white makeup

youre choosing to be a dip****

Back
Top Bottom