FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

prally my favorite cheesesteak in Philly... went to Joe's
IMG_20180713_113611_272.jpg
Joes is the truth, i tend to agree with you. Last time i had one was after the superbowl parade :smokin need to get back there

B Sox B Sox You mess with Mission BBQ? At the one out Annapolis now, chopped brisket sandwich. It was cool, nothing special.

Been eating clean but pondering a side of banana pudding for desserts
I like mission for what it is (a chain), i think they do a good job considering. But i can make better bbq at home so i may be biased.

B Sox B Sox You mess with Mission BBQ? At the one out Annapolis now, chopped brisket sandwich. It was cool, nothing special.

Been eating clean but pondering a side of banana pudding for desserts
It's solid. They cater a lot of our work events and there's one across the street from my house, so I end up eating it quite frequently.

I had Shake Shack for the first time since I tried In N' Out. Now having a fresh comparison in my brain it's no contest. Shake Shack blows it out of the water.

In N' Out makes a good burger and it's somewhere I'd eat again, but I'm confident saying it's the most overrated fast food establishment.

I had Shake Shack for the first time since I tried In N' Out. Now having a fresh comparison in my brain it's no contest. Shake Shack blows it out of the water.

In N' Out makes a good burger and it's somewhere I'd eat again, but I'm confident saying it's the most overrated fast food establishment.
In n out is also half the price of SS

I'll gladly pay the premium to eat a superior product.

Shake Shack and CFA are the GOATs for fast food. Five Guys can chill too.
Agreed
But not what I meant
In n out isn’t in the same price point as SS
I can’t compare them
I’ve noticed u like good beers (as do I)
$9 pint in bottle is going to be better than a $4 pint for many reasons

Agreed
But not what I meant
In n out isn’t in the same price point as SS
I can’t compare them
I’ve noticed u like good beers (as do I)
$9 pint in bottle is going to be better than a $4 pint for many reasons
You definitely can, though. The ingredients are all very similar and you can weigh in factors such as quality, quantity, and price point. You're running on the assumption that I'm viewing them as complete equals. I'm factoring in all aspects and saying Shake Shack is still the better burger.

Also: don't lead me down the beer rabbit-hole. I very much disagree with your assertion, but that's a topic for another thread.

Would trade the 2 in and out by my house for a shake shack.
Haven't eaten at an in and out since like 2012 and don't care for it honestly

In n out is definitely good but not the best burger spot. I think habit burger is better than them. The only reason they get a pass is cuz of the price. The fries are fresh but they are also trash

In "inards" are fine, the tortilla is very very meh. I probably won't get it again because of that. I'll stick with my spicey chicken biscuit.

The 3 roll lunch special at this spot is $12.50 which includes your choice of soup or salad. I got my son the filet mignon hibachi lunch special with soup, fried rice, & hibachi vegatable. Along with the crab rangoons, the total was like $31... Not bad... I wasn't going to order the crab rangoons but when I saw them on the menu, they were calling me like I was Pookie in New Jack City... This place does them perfectly so the outside is flakey & perfectly crispy.
Damn. That’s a friends and family lunch special lol almost broke down and went to a buffet this week for sushi but the yelp reviews were too bad to look past.

Pineapple bun. No pineapple in it just the texture of the top resembles a pineapple they say but i don't see it lol. My second favorite behind bbq pork bun.
20180713_193229.jpg

Pate Chaud. Vietnamese savory puff pastry
20180713_193426.jpg

Some bakeries have the char siu in the pineapple bun. Godly.

Back
Top Bottom