FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Sc and Dc beef looking like...ja ruld and 50 Cent beef.
7E56773A-98CD-48FE-B27B-56E91368EBB5.jpeg

^ Seriously.

McSpicy/Chicken McDo from McD’s in the Philippines is hella good.

I’ve always been curious about the menu from Thailand.

Since I have the cornmeal now, I can make some cornbread.

I don't own flour, so I will just grind up some Oatmeal and use that as my flour.

I will use applesauce in place of the eggs. (I hear this is what the Vegans do).

https://www.emilieeats.com/healthy-cornbread-vegan-gluten-free/

Cornbread_1_edit.jpg

This healthy cornbread is vegan, gluten-free, & perfect as a side dish for your next dinner party. No refined flour, butter, or sugar!

Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Yield: 10-12
Category: Sides
INGREDIENTS
1 tablespoon flax meal + 2 1/2 tablespoons water
1 cup unsweetened almond milk + 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 cups organic fine cornmeal
1/2 cup oat flour
1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
2-3 tablespoons coconut palm sugar, depending on how sweet you want your bread
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted, or grapeseed oil
How the cornbread in just beauty shot turn to dust just from a look? Dry as hell

Man my parents been buying margarine my whole life.. I’d go to a friends house and eat some toast with real butter and be amazed :lol:

It’s not very photogenic but my dad made some ghormeh sabzi. Don’t mind my bowl :blush:

7EA14D73-D2E0-41FE-9241-51D6B173C573.jpeg

23770702-8C2B-49A2-9B9A-E39D584ADBDF.jpeg

FIRE

Chick Fil A breakfast burrito & cold brew coffee. The inside was really good but CfA need to find a better tortilla. Also it's not really a cold brew coffee but eh.
ChickFilABreakfast.JPG

Sushi lunch special from a local spot. Crab wantons, miso soup, shrimp tempura roll, eel/avocado roll, & something called a honey Boston roll (shrimp, cucumber, avocado, asparagus, lettuce, & honey wasabi sauce.
FujiSushi.JPG

Chick Fil A breakfast burrito & cold brew coffee. The inside was really good but CfA need to find a better tortilla. Also it's not really a cold brew coffee but eh.
ChickFilABreakfast.JPG

Sushi lunch special from a local spot. Crab wantons, miso soup, shrimp tempura roll, eel/avocado roll, & something called a honey Boston roll (shrimp, cucumber, avocado, asparagus, lettuce, & honey wasabi sauce.
FujiSushi.JPG
$30 for the sushi lunch special?

Haven't tried their breakfast burrito. How are they?
In "inards" are fine, the tortilla is very very meh. I probably won't get it again because of that. I'll stick with my spicey chicken biscuit.

$30 for the sushi lunch special?
The 3 roll lunch special at this spot is $12.50 which includes your choice of soup or salad. I got my son the filet mignon hibachi lunch special with soup, fried rice, & hibachi vegatable. Along with the crab rangoons, the total was like $31... Not bad... I wasn't going to order the crab rangoons but when I saw them on the menu, they were calling me like I was Pookie in New Jack City... This place does them perfectly so the outside is flakey & perfectly crispy.

@B Sox You mess with Mission BBQ? At the one out Annapolis now, chopped brisket sandwich. It was cool, nothing special.

Been eating clean but pondering a side of banana pudding for desserts

Back
Top Bottom