FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Why did you right "you" like that ? To answer your question

1.boil some water. Add pimento and salt as well as cinnamon leaf to it
2. In a separate container add cornmeal and then pour some cold water and continuously stir it.
3. When your pot boils up add the cornmeal mixture to it and continuously stir said pot. Lower the flame
4. Keep stirring and add your vanilla and milk( I use alternative milk such as cashew milk, almond, coconut etc)
5. Add a little butter, coconut milk, vanilla, condensed milk and/or sugar.
6. Grate some nutmeg and serve.

Bought some cornMeal. Probably make some today or tomorrow. Thanks for the help

Lamb's chops

Didn't get great char on chop #2

20180711_125235.jpg
20180711_133516.jpg

Hand2handking was banned from the Asian culture thread for a similar post

He should be banned from this thread if that's how things work.

lAST Question, am I buying this in powdered form? ( No @Peep Game )

Which brand do you suggest?
It looks like a whole black pepper except it's called pimento and has a unique aroma. It also goes by the name "all spice". They have varying brands from area to area, however, you can't go wrong with the grace brand . It also comes in powserep form, however, I have no experience with it in said form as I normally get the whole form.

It looks like a whole black pepper except it's called pimento and has a unique aroma. It also goes by the name "all spice".
Oh, I have the powdered form of all-spice in m cabinet. BADIA brand

The spice itself is actually the unripe fruit of the plant. After harvest, the fruits are dried in order to create the little brown berries we know as the spice. It is named after its complex flavor which is said to resemble the combined taste of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.

Oh, I have the powdered form of all-spice in m cabinet. BADIA brand

The spice itself is actually the unripe fruit of the plant. After harvest, the fruits are dried in order to create the little brown berries we know as the spice. It is named after its complex flavor which is said to resemble the combined taste of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Okay. I also added more content to my post. Glad I could be of assistance.

You can use milk, but I don't deal with cow milk.
I need some sugar in this. Texture is cool, flavor is there but I feel it is supposed to have sugar.

I don't keep sugar in the house.

For now on I will keeo some brown sugar packs from whole foods or something

love me some wild pigeon

they probably ate it raw tho. mixed it up with some minced dog and cat.

sounds like itd be a nice tartare.

Back
Top Bottom