FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I bought a few plantains about a week ago and these *********** barely yellow. Them joints was mad ripe when I bought em.
Gotta wait til the little fruit flies are swarming them.

No one I know grills fruit.

The only hot fruit I like is pineapple on pizza

Rum soaked pineapple on a grill with some ice cream is good.
Cut the pineapple into spears and put in the cast iron with a little butter. Let those things carmelize then put some vanilla ice cream on them. So good.

Master Zik Master Zik
EEE8F4AC-A7FB-4670-AA07-D722EB35270B.gif

In a few hours......you don't like vegatbles B!

Way too much protein imo.

Master Zik Master Zik
EEE8F4AC-A7FB-4670-AA07-D722EB35270B.gif

In a few hours......you don't like vegatbles B!

Way too much protein imo.
I didn't eat that all in one day or all in one week :rofl: Nothing pictured I even ate today.

Last I checked potatoes are vegetables even if they arent roots :lol:

But since you've mentioned it I have been having great ****s this past month. Solid, not messy leaving behind barely any stains at all :pimp: Working quite well with my other meals and overall regimen.

I didn't eat that all in one day or all in one week :rofl: Nothing pictured I even ate today.

Last I checked potatoes are vegetables even if they arent roots :lol:

But since you've mentioned it I have been having great ****s this past month. Solid, not messy leaving behind barely any stains at all :pimp: Working quite well with my other meals and overall regimen.
:nthat:

Grilled some sausage/peppers/onions.(love the sausage crispy that's why I slice it when I grill them)...jalapeno bacon cheese burgers (had some left over pre cooked bacon my wife used for a new recipe...it was ok) potato salad, some baked bean casserole my wife found the recipe for (it was good as hell) and Oreo pudding dessert with Oreos, brownies, cool whip and pudding
20180704_155701.jpg
20180704_163014.jpg
20180704_170036.jpg
20180704_171311.jpg
20180704_153837.jpg

Much respwct for splitting the sausagws/Hot dogs in half for more charring potential

Grilled some sausage/peppers/onions.(love the sausage crispy that's why I slice it when I grill them)...jalapeno bacon cheese burgers (had some left over pre cooked bacon my wife used for a new recipe...it was ok) potato salad, some baked bean casserole my wife found the recipe for (it was good as hell) and Oreo pudding dessert with Oreos, brownies, cool whip and pudding
20180704_155701.jpg
20180704_163014.jpg
20180704_170036.jpg
20180704_171311.jpg
20180704_153837.jpg

Sweet rays. BBQ sauce. My man !!

That drive again? Jesus man what car do u drive ?
Yeah, mom-in-laws 60th birthday. Mandatory trip.

2016 Mazda CX-5. Only really drove it cross country twice and up and down CA a couple of times.

I'm used to the drive. Just hate dealing with the traffic coming back south. Probably will be bad this weekend too.

apple sauce marinaded chicken with bell pepper sauce and sweet potato fries...

How did this come out? I started using applesauce in my baking and when I make chicken nuggets.

AD55ED29-1DC2-41F5-857A-6DC28899F0B6.jpeg
Rodney Scott's BBQ
Ribs were easily some of the best I ever had

Where ? Looks good.

Anyone from NYC that can point me in the right direction for bbq? I already had mighty Quinn, fette sai, dinosaur bbq, and hometown bbq

^Are those any good? Jamaican patties are on my "To Try" list.

Tower isles and golden krust are the only ones I'll buy, and yes I buy them frozen. I have yet to see Jamiacan/Spanish spot in Texas sell fresh made patties.

Make sure you get the cocoa bread if it's available.

Tower isles and golden krust are the only ones I'll buy, and yes I buy them frozen. I have yet to see Jamiacan/Spanish spot in Texas sell fresh made patties.

Make sure you get the cocoa bread if it's available.
What spots sells them frozen? From the pictures, that looks like Wal-Mart?

Back
Top Bottom