FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What spots sells them frozen? From the pictures, that looks like Wal-Mart?

Probaly Walmart the tower isles is actually a good deal. I stack up on golden krust joints since they sell them in singles at dollar tree.

Me and My brother in law will go to the actual factory where they are made in Brooklyn Atlantic ave. Literally the best thing you can eat when you leaving from night club and your hungry or need a quick bite.

What spots sells them frozen? From the pictures, that looks like Wal-Mart?

Local hood supermarket (Assocaiated)

Probaly Walmart the tower isles is actually a good deal. I stack up on golden krust joints since they sell them in singles at dollar tree.

Me and My brother in law will go to the actual factory where they are made in Brooklyn Atlantic ave. Literally the best thing you can eat when you leaving from night club and your hungry or need a quick bite.

My younger brother buy them at the dollar tree also. I never had one. Had no idea you can buy patties from the factory, thought you would need a wholesale account. I passed by few weeks ago. I’ve heard good things about this place. I need to get my hands on their patties.

How did this come out? I started using applesauce in my baking and when I make chicken nuggets.

really well actually...get the unsweetened though...did it the first time with sweetened and it was too much sugar. came out burned...

Local hood supermarket (Assocaiated)

My younger brother buy them at the dollar tree also. I never had one. Had no idea you can buy patties from the factory, thought you would need a wholesale account. I passed by few weeks ago. I’ve heard good things about this place. I need to get my hands on their patties.
What i'll do sometimes is buy them pre-cooked from the restaurant (they get them frozen like that from the distributor).

What i'll do sometimes is buy them pre-cooked from the restaurant (they get them frozen like that from the distributor).
i try to go to places that bake on the spot. Golden Krust pre-cook patties from the restaurant is also good. I wonder if it’s the same exact product you find in the frozen isle.

Lunch

F93997A8-5E8E-44C7-AD30-F5817E90DF2E.jpeg

You close to the Americana Mall? On the weekends there is a Caribbean pop up stall that sell patties I think. I’ve never been but it might be worth a shot. Located between the Glendale Mall and Americana.

moneylicious moneylicious

You close to the Americana Mall? On the weekends there is a Caribbean pop up stall that sell patties I think. I’ve never been but it might be worth a shot. Located between the Glendale Mall and Americana.

moneylicious moneylicious

Not close at all but id def give it a shot when i'm near it. Have you tried it? Fire?

Back
Top Bottom