FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Any picture I see of those Halal Bowls look good up until all of that white sauce is on it.

Pet Peeve, I hate watching folks eat Chipotle, and they have sour cream in the corners of their mouth. Ugh man.........

Ahhh you're one of those anti white sauce folks.

Used to rent a basement from this guy that was like that. He refused to eat a salad his wife brought him cuz the dressing was ranch...even though the dressing was in a separate container and hadn't touched the salad. Odd as hell

Used to rent a basement from this guy that was like that. He refused to eat a salad his wife brought him cuz the dressing was ranch...even though the dressing was in a separate container and hadn't touched the salad. Odd as hell
Sound like a ****hold type dude man

I barely like artichokes man, I ain't trying the pizza version of it; unless someone has some and offers a sample.

Wouldn't spend my monies on it

Same here and I enjoyed the pizza. It took me a while to actually try it. I'm happy i did.
Artichoke dip is crack.

Had a Stilton and artichoke dip one time on the west coast, FIRE. I don't even like blue cheese but Stilton is mild

Spinach dip is also good.

Sound like a ****hold type dude man

:lol: yo I was shocked. Sounding like a child.

You already know I ate the salad :lol: I used to love staying there cuz they used to think they were too good for leftovers. Always had to have a fresh cooked meal. Saved so much money on food cuz I'd just eat the leftovers. Couldn't understand why they'd cook so much if that was the case.

Which products did you use.

You say you added some things but don't tell us which things they were.

Not grilling it ah, you gotta try it grilled man. The smokiness of it really makes jerk chicken JERK chicken
If i was an artist and someone asked me to paint a blank canvas all black ....how could I make it not more black.

U understand.

So if I make a dish that tastes good

How could it be MORE tasty.

You yourself said that you would never order red sauce and pasta because you can make thatyourself.

Don't tell me how to jerk my meat

Last edited:
Cooked some steaks this weekend
IMG_20180623_173933-01.jpeg

Made some mash and asparagus parmesan (forgot to take pics of the mash)

IMG_20180623_174933-01.jpeg
Nice meat.

If i was an artist and someone asked me to paint a black canvas all black ....how could I make it not more black.

U understand.

You yourself said that you would never order red sauce and pasta because you can make thatyourself.

DC only jerks dark meat.

Ranch dressing on a salad? Adults do that. Ranch dressing makes it no longer a salad at that point.

He should have divorced her.

I get on my middle schoolers for That.

But that was a funny situation. It wasn't even ON the salad

If i was an artist and someone asked me to paint a black canvas all black ....how could I make it not more black.

U understand.

You seemed to have taken SOMETHING to heart.

I simply asked how you made it. All that for what?

You got it though

Ranch dressing on a salad? Adults do that. Ranch dressing makes it no longer a salad at that point.

He should have divorced her.

I get on my middle schoolers for That.

But that was a funny situation. It wasn't even ON the salad
Damn DC, salad snobbing now.

You got no limits.

Back
Top Bottom