FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

A2559313-5877-4A31-B9FE-50F79DA4C56C.jpeg
Fried snapper.

1. Did you ever go out and try it like we told you to do?

2. What did you do exactly? It is wet, it looks like brown stew chicken. I hope you didn't get that recipie from some 20 year old suburban girl from Iowa man

Actually look similar to 90% of the jerk chicken i see in restaurants and online when I google jerk chicken. (Not my picture).
Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 5.31.14 PM.png

As a Filipino....who probably eats rice more than anyone......I don't understand yogurt with rice.

But.......I respect the nuances of different cultures

Not “crispy” enough for DC
Definitely isn't.

Jerk Chicken only looks like that when you ASK for "extra sauce" put on it; and that is usually Oxtail Sauce or Jerk Sauce.

But without asking, it simply looks like grilled chicken with dark skin. (From my experience and I have eaten a lot of jerk chicken in my life)

As a Filipino....who probably eats rice more than anyone......I don't understand yogurt with rice.

But.......I respect the nuances of different cultures

Peanut butter sauce / stew with rice is an odd combo.

Definitely isn't.

Jerk Chicken only looks like that when you ASK for "extra sauce" put on it; and that is usually Oxtail Sauce or Jerk Sauce.

But without asking, it simply looks like grilled chicken with dark skin. (From my experience and I have eaten a lot of jerk chicken in my life)

I had a ton also and a few places the chicken is swimming in sauce. I agree with "looks like grilled chicken with dark skin".

I actually marinated my jerk chicken according to dcs specification
But........I added some tings

But I couldn't grill it cuz it rained

With that being said....my jerk was amazing.

I'm sure it was better than dcs

And I would put it up to any legit spots in America or Jamaica

Gyros are so good.

Also a halal chicken / lamb combo needs to be drowned in white sauce.
Any picture I see of those Halal Bowls look good up until all of that white sauce is on it.

Pet Peeve, I hate watching folks eat Chipotle, and they have sour cream in the corners of their mouth. Ugh man.........

Artichoke dip is crack.

Had a Stilton and artichoke dip one time on the west coast, FIRE. I don't even like blue cheese but Stilton is mild
Man that **** looks like dog food. Only dip I mess with is Guac or Regular Salsa.

I actually marinated my jerk chicken according to dcs specification
But........I added some tings

But I couldn't grill it cuz it rained

With that being said....my jerk was amazing.

I'm sure it was better than dcs

And I would put it up to any legit spots in America or Jamaica
Which products did you use.

You say you added some things but don't tell us which things they were.

Not grilling it ah, you gotta try it grilled man. The smokiness of it really makes jerk chicken JERK chicken

Back
Top Bottom