FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

A54F8923-A2EA-45C8-AF88-46C6F2B52E60.jpeg
Homemade plantain chips.

U never heard them called That?

"Crayfish, also known as crawfish,crawdads, crawldads, freshwater lobsters, mountain lobsters, mudbugs or yabbies, are freshwater crustaceans resembling small lobsters, to which they are related"

I heard them call them crawfish, and mudbugs.

I gotta learn how to cook it. But I heard it can stink up your crib.

Yeah crawfish. For sure it's gon smell like seafood, it's seafood. Cooked up some blue crab too but didn't get pics. Would do it outdoors if I had one of those outdoor stove things.

I'm cool on any seabug.

Didnt know they were called crayfish tho. Thought it was a seperate thing.

A place near us in Fallston, MD called the Seafood Stop. Tonight was “wang” night & they had a special on small female steamed crabs. They were nice & meaty too...
Thanks. I want to do a day trip with the wife to MD In a few weeks. I’ll look out for this place.

Headed to Charleston in July so far the list consist of The Ordinary, Edmund's Oast, Xio Bao Biscuit, Rodney Scott's BBQ and Lewis BBQ. Am I missing anything?

Berthas downtown for soul food.
Hymans is an extremely popular seafood spot.

There's actually alot of great spots downtown you can't go wrong.

But this place is very popular

Berthas downtown for soul food.
Hymans is an extremely popular seafood spot.

There's actually alot of great spots downtown you can't go wrong.

But this place is very popular

Man Bertha's sounds like it has some big black woman, in the back, with a durag on frying up some chicken

How's flounder? Never had it before.
I love it. Normally I would fry it put it aside. Grab some scotch bonnet pepper, onions, vinegar, and cook it down and then throw it on top of the fry fish. Finger looking good.

we usually have a junk food day here at work with the department when its someones birthday... actually have to bring something in on tuesday for someones birthday... gots to find something good to bring for 2.00 or less thats my budget :lol:

Flounder is so easy to debone probably a lot of people's favorite fish. I like mine deep fried whole with a gravy over it or semi-sweet soy sauce. Steamed with black bean sauce is another option.

Back
Top Bottom