FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

One of the best feelings in the world is going to CFA, asking how many sauces you can get (based on your order), and the cashier hits wit the "****, I got you, how many you want"

I legit have to fight back the urge to reach across the counter and hug them.

Last edited:
658B2BA7-0348-4122-B911-ADCD0DA0DE56.jpeg
Jerk chicken
Sauce looks rich/dark.

Still waiting on B Sox B Sox and SC kid SC kid to see the glory

How much are a dozen blue crab where u guys live?

Mixed
Jumbo
Female

Etc
We buy by the BUSHEL.

I Bushel CAN be anywhere from 5-7 dozen (Depends on crab size)

That will run you about $75 right now at the DC Wharf.

Which types of crabs do yall have down there?

Brah I went to a spot in Harlem one time. I asked for extra plantains, they told me that option was not available.
Brah I went to a spot in Harlem one time. I asked for extra plantains, they told me that option was not available.
Noooooo :rofl:

So foul. Want to act like a 5 Star restaurant talking about you can't order off the menu.

We buy by the BUSHEL.

I Bushel CAN be anywhere from 5-7 dozen (Depends on crab size)

That will run you about $75 right now at the DC Wharf.

Which types of crabs do yall have down there?

Blue crabs.

I don't want a bushel tho.

Dozen mixed is 11 to 13 bucks

How much are a dozen blue crab where u guys live?

Mixed
Jumbo
Female

Etc
We always get them when our spot runs specials. The ones we got last night were $24 for a dozen small females which were all really meaty. It was wing night too so they were ¢50 a wing.

:lol:
What spot did you go to? Us NYCers coulda helped you better than that.
I don't even know. It was like over 5 years ago, I was visiting my mom when she was living in Harlem. She told me about this place.

She lived near 135th. All I remember about the spot that there was a Popeyes close by.

I don't even know. It was like over 5 years ago, I was visiting my mom when she was living in Harlem. She told me about this place.

She lived near 135th. All I remember about the spot that there was a Popeyes close by.
I know exactly what spot you talking about. :rofl:
I walk by there when I go get a haircut. Had a beef patty from there and that’s about it.

Had KFC today for the first time in a long long time. I know it's not quality fried chicken always reminds of home. Me and the homie would go for KFC every Saturday. Crazy how powerful food can be.

And RIP Bourdain. The man was a game changer.

Back
Top Bottom