FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tenders and nuggets usually get dipped. Sandwiches get ketchup on it.

Either or. A good sauce is a good sauce.

The way some of yall react to ketchup on foods is a thing I only see on NT :lol:
You don't mess with Honey Mustard, BBQ, or any other traditional sauces for strips?

You don't mess with Honey Mustard, BBQ, or any other traditional sauces for strips?
Yes.

When did I ever say I only put ketchup on it?

Just had some hot bbq wings last night.

I don't like mustard or honey mustard at all though. Only time I use that is when I'm making some rum ham.

Fam im FROM PHILLY. Ppl ALWAYS put ketchup on their cheesesteaks :rofl:
Maybe, SOME people ALWAYS put it on their cheese-steaks.

But you are speaking as if it is something the MAJORITY of people do.

When I was in Philly 2 months ago, I went to Max's. I didn't notice anyone putting Ketchup on their steak. Yea, I paid attention because I pay attention to everything.

You never said it, which is why I asked the question Zik.
We were talking about ketchup though. Not other sauces.

When you started obsessing over my use of sauces it was when I posted pics with multiple sauces on a chicken sandwich. Not just ketchup.

Damn near lol. Everyone ive ever hung around who ate cheesesteaks used ketchup

Yall acting like ketchup on a cheesesteak really that taboo lmao

I guess I'm wrong but that seems odd.

If it is such a regular topping why isn't there one picture when I Google "Philly cheesesteak"

That's almost like ketchup on a steak lol

My cheesesteaks are always mushroom cheesesteaks with provolone, fried onions, light mayo, crushed hots, lettuce, & tomato. That’s it..

:lol: Watching ep 2 of Ugly Delicious on Netflix & hard to believe David Chang had his first real taco from a truck in LA & he was floored. He said it was like finding out General Tso’s wasn’t real Chinese food... kinda :stoneface: :sick: too...

You know everyone in Philadelphia who eats cheesteaks lol?

This is from an article from a Philadelphia paper

"That brings up the ketchup question. While some might squeeze it on if it happens to be around because of a side of fries, it’s definitely not part of the regular order. And some feel very strongly about it, like the Florida Subway employee who was fired for getting in a fight after he refused to add it to a customer’s cheesesteak."

I guess I'm wrong but that seems odd.

If it is such a regular topping why isn't there one picture when I Google "Philly cheesesteak"

That's almost like ketchup on a steak lol
Whem i googled philly cheesesteak the image results was a bunch of ******** :lol:

Screenshot_20180225-173849.jpg

Been living and eating cheesesteaks for 30 years in the philly area. Sorry i dont have the actual statistics of ketchup vs non ketchup users :smh:
Living in Philly means what?

You have minute by minute updates on the hundreds of orders made per hour?

Idk but if it was such an odd topping than why cheesesteak places keep ketchup on deck?
I mean, they know some people want it on their sandwich.

I have seen people put mustard on theirs as well.

That doesn't support the claim of most people put ketchup on their steaks

Back
Top Bottom