FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I haven’t tried it. I know you’re a burger connoisseur, so I’m curious how you think it stacks up against real burgers.
:lol: Nah man. I am sure I have eaten fewer than 50 burgers in my entire life. I just started eating beef, seriously, in 2013/2014. So nah, I am not a burger snob.

That is @jjs07

WTF is a cheesesteak without ketchup bruh :rofl:

I can see no ketchup on a CHICKEN cheesesteak but ketchup is mandatory on a regular cheesesteak for me lol

Yall got KFC and Popeyes Belgium Belgium ??????
Nope. There were reports of KFC planning to open one in Antwerp in 2016 but I guess that got stalled.
No Popeyes either. We do have Burger King though I've never been to one. I don't really go to fastfood chains as the closest McDonalds is like 15 miles away and there's plenty of friteries and döner kebab spots nearby.

Irrational ketchup usage
I only use ketchup on fries, fried chicken, and burgers though. What's irrational about that?

I just read this past page and I've never ate a cheese steak with ketchup on it but again I'm not crazy about cheesesteaks anyway.

Girl, you gonna have to find a new reason to keep my name in your posts. Ketchup is not catching on.

Back
Top Bottom