FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

DB27EE65-4F61-4157-80D1-BE9C8DCE0B21.jpeg

East Bank Club—Chicago

Yesterday's lunch. Went with the fam to my sis-in-laws favorite dosa place in Flushing called Dpsa Hutt. I had samosa chaat, spinach & cheese dosa & a onion, tomatoe, chilli uttapam. Great fusion of taste & spice. The green coconut chutney I was told by my sis-in-law is usually mild but this time they added a pinch too much of chilli pepper. The dosa spot I've been to in Hicksville has the edge imo.
20220511_195114.jpg
20220511_195800.jpg
20220511_200201.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-191802_Yelp.jpg

Nice. I used to have a membership there till I realized I’m doing everything but working out there… so much food and drink. Had to go back to basics to stay focused.

Man I hear that, I joined about a month ago and so far I’ve been pretty displaced on getting over there to workout. Gotta get my money worth lol. Plenty of distractions all over the place especially with the pool opening this week. About a 20 minute walk from my place but I usually just hop on the brown line.

I gotta go with my Indian homie to get samosas because he knows the good spots and what to ask for. Mans says a couple words and our samosa looks well different than everyone else's and hits.

I find it odd that companies that sell chicken meat are mentioning in ads that their chickens are vegetarian.

Why is that a selling point?

My boy knows his Indian cuisine :pimp: . And yes, it is all crack & ****ing delicious. I absolutely ❤️ South Indian food man. It never disappoints & it's not super unhealthy like Pakistani food that be swimming in oil :lol:
Actually now you mention it the spot my boy took us to he said more North Indian/Pakistani style food. The chickpeas in the samosas were hella flavorful in only a way animal fat could make something but my homie swore it was veggie only. Didn't have the heart to argue with him.

I find it odd that companies that sell chicken meat are mentioning in ads that their chickens are vegetarian.

Why is that a selling point?
There is a sensible answer to that but I don't know if you were asking comically or seriously.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom