FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Interesting method of "cutting" Mark Weins does.
Instead of using a (butter) knife, he uses a SPOON and fork to cut pancakes.
He scoops with the spoon or stabs with the fork depending on how he feels.
Maybe he did it because he didn't have a butter knife on him? But this isn't the first time I've seen him do this.

Screenshot (265).png

X xxpizzo You know of this place?

(3) Giant AMISH BUFFET!! Fried Chicken + Beef Brisket | $14.99 All You Can Eat American Country Food! -

YouTube

(3) America’s Best Chicken Sandwich!! ASHEVILLE FOOD TOUR + Brisket Cheesesteak in North Carolina!!

- YouTube

I've had this chicken sandwich and bbq from this place

Idk about best in America but really good and made me re-evaluate my thoughts on cheese on a fried chicken sandwich

I'd have to get that brisket cheesesteak next time

:lol: @ "What's the difference between a Black Taco and a Mexican Taco."

MAC🥢EATS | Tacos on Crenshaw w/ AD from No Jumper After The Fade Pt.1 - YouTube

Im not sure what nationality Mark is… But in the Filipino culture we use fork and spoon when eating White rice with meat… cut up the meat with the side part of the spoon… Not sure why we don’t use a butter knife lol… I do use a butter sometimes though since it’s easier… but my guess would be its one less utensil on the plate…

Im not sure what nationality Mark is… But in the Filipino culture we use fork and spoon when eating White rice with meat… cut up the meat with the side part of the spoon… Not sure why we don’t use a butter knife lol… I do use a butter sometimes though since it’s easier… but my guess would be its one less utensil on the plate…

That method seems very practical. I mess with it 100%.

"Mark was born to a Chinese mother and an American dad. As such, Mark Wiens ethnicity is mixed. His parents were missionaries, and that meant that he moved around a lot as a child. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1363117-mark-wiens-biography-age-ethnicity-net-worth-wife-death-rumors.html"

Smashburger added some brisket and had a side of Mac n cheese from a new spot that opened on Friday called Smoke & Fire
20220506_192321-01.jpeg
20220506_192339-01.jpeg

Then I cooked dinner for the mothers of my family. Honey garlic glazed salmon, pan fried asparagus and white rice 🙂
20220508_180503-01.jpeg
Is their Mac and cheese any good? Looks fire.

Back
Top Bottom