FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My dinners were somewhat interesting last week because I had Lucille's to start the week for Sunday dinner, and I had some leftover chicken from there for my dinner on Monday. Then I cooked a couple of t-bone steaks that lasted me from Tuesday to Friday.

I decided to end the week by having Red Robin for my Saturday dinner yesterday.

I went back to having a burger that I've been having regularly for several years yesterday. I had the Royal Red Robin Burger.
IMG_6203.JPG

:smh: @ You ain't eating as many fries anymore. therealest1 therealest1

I'm still eating my usual three total servings of fries. That hasn't changed. I'm basically reiterating that since you rehashed an inquiry/speculation.

Like I said, as long as they can cater to my preference of having fries before my ordered burger comes in a timely manner, I can normally finish two servings before the serving that comes with the burger.

I already consumed two servings of fries before I took that picture.

I'm still eating my usual three total servings of fries. That hasn't changed. I'm basically reiterating that since you rehashed an inquiry/speculation.

Like I said, as long as they can cater to my preference of having fries before my ordered burger comes in a timely manner, I can normally finish two servings before the serving that comes with the burger.

I already consumed two servings of fries before I took that picture.

therealest1 therealest1 aka 'The Potato Kid' 🥔

Last couple times I've been to Red Robin post pandemic they have been short staffed and only seating about half to 3/4 of tables and my last visit was on a Saturday couple weeks back. Only got asked for a refill of my freckled lemonade once and had to flag waitress down for refill on fries. Nothing like a few years back when they'd ask you if you wanted refill of fries or drinks several times during your visit.

(3) America’s Best Chicken Sandwich!! ASHEVILLE FOOD TOUR + Brisket Cheesesteak in North Carolina!!

- YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom