FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

tumblr_nym2ydLDrr1v0u7x5o1_500.gif

July has Sonic. I've only gotten food there twice, was pretty good. Would mix liquor in all those slushie drinks they have.

I love that we're all pretending that one month is less healthy than the others.

-foe

Subway use to peddle the scam that only eating their food would lead to weight loss (that's isn't associated with a flesh eating disease) so there's lies all around.

I’m allergic to shellfish so I guess I lose either way (October).
They have a NY strip steak.

Dog Haus - Phoenix

Downtown
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Dog, Caramelized Onions, Pickled Peppers, Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup, served on King's Hawaiian Roll

Old Town
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Dog, Caramelized Onions, Pickled Jalapenos, Chipotle Aioli, Cotija Cheese, served on King's Hawaiian Roll
IMG_20220201_142658__01.jpg
Dog Haus is fire..

Take out from our local chain Mexican place tonight - pretty good as usual. The guy recognised me as a regular (although I’ve probably only been once a month since late last year) and they were out of the chili I’d ordered so he threw in some of their GF vegan orange and dark chocolate brownies.

Pretty good and the best part is that only one of my kids wanted one and my wife doesn’t like orange with chocolate so I’ve just eaten 3…

ABBF99AF-E719-43B2-858E-EED1F87C3032.jpeg

Went to Knaus Berry farms this morning. They’re only open seasonally and known for their cinnamon rolls. Apparently they’re closing down on the 16th
2EF0C8BF-2A74-4184-BB7D-4A9BC93CE0F6.jpeg

Picked up their key lime pie. Have no idea how it is
908C6EE9-418A-49B5-8AB0-B04CF581F097.jpeg
Cinnamon Rolls look delicious. I may have to order some off GoldBelly.

Back
Top Bottom