FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

May Babies :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

C87D0F85-2D5F-456E-BB25-F01D776D2930.jpeg
I am SO happy with my birthday month. 🔥

Anyone ever eaten at a Dave and Busters? I haven’t and assume their food is also frozen microwave dinner quality.

(I was near one yesterday, so that’s why I mention it).

Anyone ever eaten at a Dave and Busters? I haven’t and assume their food is also frozen microwave dinner quality.

(I was near one yesterday, so that’s why I mention it).
Well you can eat and drink, play games and watch sports all in one place. Seems like a fun time to me.

Well you can eat and drink, play games and watch sports all in one place. Seems like a fun time to me.
That’s exactly why I’m guessing the food isn’t very good. :lol: Other stuff to make up for/help you look past it.

So used to getting my Indian food from places that don’t serve cow that Beef Tikka Masala is throwing me for a loop a little bit :lol:

Looks good though.

So used to getting my Indian food from places that don’t serve cow that Beef Tikka Masala is throwing me for a loop a little bit :lol:

Looks good though.

There are a few places that have beef as a meat option. But it's usually lamb, goat, chicken or shrimp :lol:

I'm finally getting around to posting what I had for dinner this past Wednesday, which was my birthday. I had dinner at Lucille's.

I had an appetizer, the Smoked BBQ Nachos. I chose brisket as my choice of meat. I thought I was getting it totally for free.
IMG_6151.JPG

It was free, but with a catch. My waitress punched in the promo code I provided her, but she came back to notify me it was invalid. I had to check my phone to see if I wrote down the emailed promo code correctly, then I read the smaller fine print that stated it was free with the purchase of an entree.

That's what I get for not reading it thoroughly like an idiot. 😆

So I ordered the Southern Fried Chicken for my entree to get that appetizer for free. I picked the usual BBQ beans and garlic mash potatoes as my sides.
IMG_6152.JPG

I couldn't beat getting a $13.75 appetizer for free with my dinner.

Back
Top Bottom