FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

kix2mny kix2mny

Was this hot or cold?

You just used a blender? I've done a cold version with sweet potato before. (With banana) but this sounds like something I would try

pumpkin drink (homemade)

BAAA4901-06D0-465C-9181-1A3388011924.jpeg
D646C0C0-D237-4654-8208-CED4FA8F1063.jpeg

Wise guy pizza.
Nashville chicken, truffle mushroom and a grandma for the minion

brockbo brockbo I think it’s cool to pick your protein before being cooked. I had this experience in Pisa.
I never had that experience, but one time I went to a Chinese restaurant in LA with my family and my brother ordered the fish special. The brought out the fish live in a bucket and showed it to him before cooking it. That was interesting.

I never had that experience, but one time I went to a Chinese restaurant in LA with my family and my brother ordered the fish special. The brought out the fish live in a bucket and showed it to him before cooking it. That was interesting.
Love when they do this when ordering lobster or crab. Get to bid it farewell

With how crazy life has been recently, these Costco dinners have been pretty clutch. Actually taste good too.
73A9D08B-BD36-40C1-B027-0EAE7782424B.jpeg

My peoples bought the Costco Beef Bulgogi and thought it was too sweet. I never got to try it. Would you agree?

My peoples bought the Costco Beef Bulgogi and thought it was too sweet. I never got to try it. Would you agree?
Haven’t had yet. Will report back. Not an expert exactly on how “it’s supposed to taste” either though.

Back
Top Bottom