FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

TB and Subway?!

yuck :sick:

triple-h-disgusted.gif
I recall using this Subway bathroom while my order was being prepped.
The walls had muddy hand marks, but this wasn't mud.
Picked my order, lobbed it in the trash outside, and I've never been since then.

I recall using this Subway bathroom while my order was being prepped.
The walls had muddy hand marks, but this wasn't mud.
Picked my order, lobbed it in the trash outside, and I've never been since then.

It really took me being put on to Publix subs to never step foot in a Subway's again :lol:

My plans to have dinner outside on New Year's Eve & New Year's Day were discombobulated because restaurants closed earlier and I couldn't make it to them in time. But at least I still got to eat outside on days close to them.

I went to Islands last Thursday, two days before the new year, and I had the Hula burger.
IMG_5809.JPG

I went to Red Robin this past Monday and had the Whiskey River BBQ burger. This was my first dinner outside for this year.
IMG_5810.JPG

I just looked at Arby’s menu. I can’t help but want to try it at least once.

I don't eat fast food these days but I've always been an ardent Arby's defender. Their hate to quality ratio is very disproportionate

The food's not that bad and one of the pricier fast food meals out there. Curly fries, ok chicken sandwich, good fish sandwich, good milkshakes, some interesting side options

Forget the mountain of meat or w/e it is they advertise

Had arbys a couple of years back. Tried their cheesesteak and they used some nasty cheese sauce.

I like Arby's bronco berry sauce. goes good with their chicken tenders

Last edited:
Been craving a good cheesesteak but the delis here warm up roast beef then melt american cheese on top and call it a cheesesteak.

Back
Top Bottom