FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The crunch sounds excellent in this video, I might try it if there's no crazy lines. Couldn't finish watching it though, dudes heavy breathing and scarfing noises were disgusting.

Yeah Daym was doing way too much in that video.

I might try them if they have them at the location close to me.

^^^ , I’ve seen a number of articles lately indicating that nutrition experts are re-thinking what has been the conventional wisdom about water intake. There’s not necessarily a minimum amount everyone should be drinking, according to what I read. If you don’t feel thirsty at all, probably no need for pounding a bunch of extra water.

Not saying this is right, not saying this is wrong. Just something I’ve been seeing.
Let them flush out their electrolytes and die.

How ya'll feel about Garlic Parm chicken? Gonna have wingstop today. Gonna get some Lemon Pepper and thinking about a new flavor.

Damn the TBell wings are only available after 2PM. Was gonna slide up and try to get some for lunch but now maybe have to do it for dinner. Not trying to wait another hour and 15 to eat.

At Wingstop I always get lemon pepper with a side of atomic hot, honey mustard, Hawaiian, & bleu cheese dips I don’t like other flavors because they don’t stay crispy.

Was just looking at the wingstop menu too but there’s snow on the floor and that means I have to give a bigger tip so I’ll just cook something up

Been buying pre-ground illy espresso from Amazon since getting an espresso machine this summer and prices are through the roof

I normally get a 6-pack of 8.8 oz canisters. $46 in August, $54 in November, $64 when I checked today :sick:

Trying out other brands in the meantime. Lavazza for 33% less and Medaglia D'oro for half price

Medaglia sort of reminds me of an Italian Folgers but I guess we'll see

These other two brands are absolutely disgusting :sick: Drain pour after 1 sip :lol:

Italian Folgers was spot on. Lavazza at least gets some love, I'm not sure how people are drinking it

I'll be sticking with Illy. Never realized how premium of a product it was given the price/availability

This muffin was amazing, from a local bakery in our facility
8FA8326F-4F11-4E4B-BCE4-8825FB01177C.jpeg

Eagle has landed. The spice is meh, but the crispyness is ELITE. The ranch included was pretty good too.
4134CF11-DE25-4D0A-9A61-712DAF9C3F97.jpeg
Yeah it's not bad, I like the cheese dusting thing. I could tell mine weren't fresh though, but still crispy. No lines or hype which was good, wish they still had the fries. Enjoyed it, def would meet a wing craving. The lack of freshness would keep me from getting again though.
20220107_151821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom