FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Italian wedding soup w/meatballs :emoji_heart:

1626805269093.jpeg
this looks amazing!

I wish someone could/would actually set the office thermostat to 32 degrees just to see how some womens would act. (Since they are always freezing)
Used to always get into with this woman at my old job about the temperature. I remember sitting at my desk and im sweating. I asked the 2 people near me if it was really hot in here or i was just dying. They both said ya, i check the thermostat it was almost 30C. I said wtf so im changing it and this woman pops up and starts *****ing. It was hotter inside than it was outside. Id purposely change it 12C, extreme af on purpose. She was never bout a compromise either, it was ridiculous. I told her if she kept playin id set it to 8C then yank the thing out the wall so it would be cold all the time.

It’s so good. I would highly recommend it if you’re a soup lover, as I am.

In fact, I would gladly serve it to someone who doesn’t normally go for soup, in an attempt to convert them into a “soup believer”.
Is it hard to make??

ahat ahat Somebody should have reported that lady for putting it @ 30*. That makes no sense at all man. Not even funny. She must have some issues to pull a stunt like that.

Maybe. Even if it tasted like heaven, I don't like the idea of "needing" something to start the day or I feel like ****. Not saying I'm never having coffee again just need to clear the system.

Yeah I feel that. I guess I look at it as more of an enjoyable routine to start the day. One that's doesn't have to be expensive or bad for you

ahat ahat Somebody should have reported that lady for putting it @ 30*. That makes no sense at all man. Not even funny. She must have some issues to pull a stunt like that.
It was 2 of em. Theyd always complain they were cold. Told em bring a sweater, we shouldnt suffer cuz of them. They were weird, theyd do everything together. They were like bananas in pyjamas.

Not a huge fan of Italian soups. Look great and you assume they should be bold with flavor then they're not.

I like a good Minestrone. It’s simple, but tasty when done well. Olive Garden’s Minestrone is actually legit.

Pasta e fagioli is nice

I usually make that and Wedding as far as Italian soups go

Wedding is simple but making the meatballs is a PITA

Back
Top Bottom