FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20210720_013047.jpg

Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit - Whataburger

This was absolutely disgusting... Stale AF... :angry:
Tasted like it sat out for a full 48hrs but maintenaned it's temperature.

Super disappointed. |l

Yeah, I don’t like admitting it. But it is. Best thing there.
I like their zuppa toscana as well as their chicken and gnocchi soup. I also appreciate their unlimited soup policy. :smile:

I enjoy going to Olive Garden. I enjoy it for what it is and the staff at my local spot are really cool.

I like their zuppa toscana as well as their chicken and gnocchi soup. I also appreciate their unlimited soup policy. :smile:

I enjoy going to Olive Garden. I enjoy it for what it is and the staff at my local spot are really cool.

Agreed. We go there ocassinally mainly because my son loves the breadsticks, but I enjoy it too. I just stick with the unlimited soup, salad and breadstick combo. And my experience with the service there has also been good.

Yeah never been to olive garden
People always trash it
But it seems a lot of folks go there
I mostly see older crowd there

Yeah never been to olive garden
People always trash it
But it seems a lot of folks go there
I mostly see older crowd there
Olive Garden is just okay. I just believe people are food snobs when it comes to certain establishments . My only knock is that it isn’t worth the price.

Unlimited soup is a funny promotion to fall victim to.

Bread and Salad, I get.

But letting them "get you" with Unlimited Soup is wild.

Agreed. We go there ocassinally mainly because my son loves the breadsticks, but I enjoy it too. I just stick with the unlimited soup, salad and breadstick combo. And my experience with the service there has also been good.
I go just for the minestrone tbh

Back
Top Bottom