FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Like @Bronson said, Olive Garden is what it is. It's a big chain restaurant that put's out some good tasting, basic items, but not somwhere to go if you're looking for a "gourmet" Italian experience. It's like Italian version of PF Chang's or Chili's.
pf chang's is overpriced struggle food. Went there once and no one liked their food or the little portions. I didn't even order food and just got shots of sake.

Like @Bronson said, Olive Garden is what it is. It's a big chain restaurant that put's out some good tasting, basic items, but not somwhere to go if you're looking for a "gourmet" Italian experience. It's like Italian version of PF Chang's or Chili's.

this is the truth right here

its not great food, its not italian food, and it sure as hell aint great italian food, but its good enough

comparing them to little caesars.... 0]

Rain forest cafe is up there too :smh:

Easily the worst food of any chain place I’ve been to. They barely even try; most of what they serve tastes like (and probably is) prepackaged microwave food. I guess most of the budget goes into maintaining the fish tanks and animatronic elephants, etc. and not the food. :lol:

they might not have those bathroom attendants.

most places ive been to recently don't even have servers. They ask us to order at the bar or order through an app.

And to be clear, I don’t hold anything against the people who actually do the mens room attendant job; but restaurant management that decides to the put them in that position.
Feels like demeaning work. Wonder what the history of it is.

Rand red hots Des Plaines
1AF2E7D2-5A22-46C6-AB00-804A303230B3.jpeg

K
Feels like demeaning work. Wonder what the history of it is.

I just read an article that all kinds of food service workers are leaving the business at record rates. Unless they’re paid a lot better than kitchen staff and servers, the end of the men’s room attendant job may be coming.

Back
Top Bottom