FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I finally kicked coffee. Haven't had one in about a month. Someone commented in this thread that coffee tastes disgusting and I had to think about it. If you remove the cream/sugar and the extra stuff It does not taste good IMHO . Smells nice tho. I usually had 2 or 3 coffees a day if I skipped a day I'd get a headache. It was ruff cutting it out cold turkey, came close to slipping a few times, but after 3 days of migrains I made it. Thanks to who ever made that comment on the thread.

Whoever said that lied or drinks ****** coffee

I’m actually trying to drink more coffee due to things I’ve read about its health benefits. But I generally never have more than one 8 ounce cup in the mornings.

True

I crave it more when it's starts to get cool out. Especially the heartier stuff

And similar to coffee I'm not trying to eat soup when it's 90+ outside :lol:
I get it. My man makes fun of me for making soup in hot weather he tells me its because im Ecuadorian and we eat soup always which might be true

Warm climate countries got some of the best soups though.

Plus all this don't drink hot soup or coffee here there doesn't matter when you're in air conditioning from your home to the car/work/restaurant/store etc

:emoji_astonished:

Last week I was sipping coffee in the office where the A/C was broken. Was like mid 70s and I started sweating :lol:

Back
Top Bottom