FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I haven't gotten to drinking my coffee black but i have drank my iced coffee black before and it wasn't that bad. The less sugar you use the more you get used to it i guess.

I better not see anyone call Gumbo, soup. Like how some of y’all calling Pho, soup. :lol:

I think i just need to go have some with someone who is an expert because i feel like there is so many choices and i would be lost and overwhelmed.

I think i just need to go have some with someone who is an expert because i feel like there is so many choices and i would be lost and overwhelmed.

Briscuit and tendon are the starters for the 2 meats I’d add. Now if you like tripe then that’s the 3rd meat you can add to have the best combo to me. But I know that tripe is a touchy subject for many people. Then add hot sauce, plum sauce, and cilantro tot he broth for taste and your preference. It’s really not that complex.

I haven't gotten to drinking my coffee black but i have drank my iced coffee black before and it wasn't that bad. The less sugar you use the more you get used to it i guess.

Black iced coffee with either toffee or mint flavoring is my go to for work. Sipping it slowly all night gets the job done.

If you're ever in a Pho restaurant, Just get whatever the #1 is on the menu. :lol:

Speaking of, East Side San Jose, CA has the best Pho restaurants. Shouts out to Pho Papa.

I finally kicked coffee. Haven't had one in about a month. Someone commented in this thread that coffee tastes disgusting and I had to think about it. If you remove the cream/sugar and the extra stuff It does not taste good IMHO . Smells nice tho. I usually had 2 or 3 coffees a day if I skipped a day I'd get a headache. It was ruff cutting it out cold turkey, came close to slipping a few times, but after 3 days of migrains I made it. Thanks to who ever made that comment on the thread.

Back
Top Bottom